• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

RSBot Client Question

So with that update that Jagex did making any client have to restart after 6 hours of use It's getting annoying going to sleep and waking up to my bot being dead :(
I read in someones thread that there's a way to make it so that the bot restarts the client itself and logs you back in, how do I do this?

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Method said:
So with that update that Jagex did making any client have to restart after 6 hours of use It's getting annoying going to sleep and waking up to my bot being dead :(
I read in someones thread that there's a way to make it so that the bot restarts the client itself and logs you back in, how do I do this?

Sign in to Powerbot via the client, enter your account's information where it says account under the little wrench, close that window, click play to start a new script, click where it says no account then select your account, and select your script.

Terrio

User is banned.
What they said but If you touch your mouse the bot will close
So basically if your going to do that and make it run for more then 6 hours Don't touch the mouse/computer Slightest movement will crash it for some reason

Thank you both for the quick help.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Curtis said:
Add ur account details
click run
top left hand corner select acc u want to use
after 6 hr client restarts
u relog script resets

This. Very simple using th bot,but becareful because some people are accusing powerbot of haxoring.

Pichu said:
Curtis said:
Add ur account details
click run
top left hand corner select acc u want to use
after 6 hr client restarts
u relog script resets

This. Very simple using th bot,but becareful because some people are accusing powerbot of haxoring.

I will be, same to you.