• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Reward] Looking for beta testers.

HackRally

I'm releasing my new software "Obscure Wire" here pretty soon, but I need some beta testers. It is a PC optimization / anti-spyware tool.

For using the software and giving me suggestions and reporting bugs, you will receive one of the following perks of your choice.

Code:
Lifetime Premium Key (Obscure Wire)
1 Month Advertising Space

Below is a screenshot of the software. If you choose the advertising space, your ad will be displayed in the space that says "Advertise with us!".

V1ilwhq.png

TrigInc

i would try it but i recomend auto update to all Virus Db
not to hard to do as i wrotte my own anti virus js.

HackRally

TrigInc said:
i would try it but i recomend auto update to all Virus Db
not to hard to do as i wrotte my own anti virus js.
I honestly have no idea what you said, I'm worry.

Auto-Update all virus database? You mean automatically update other program's virus databases?

TrigInc

HackRally said:
I honestly have no idea what you said, I'm worry.

Auto-Update all virus database? You mean automatically update other program's virus databases?

i mean if your coding a ANTI malware project then you need the virus databas's obv to detect the said maleware and if you add a function to synch it everyday via LETS SAY Virustotal then you wont have to worry about constant updates.

kik me or hit me up on skype for some tips man

HackRally

TrigInc said:
i mean if your coding a ANTI malware project then you need the virus databas's obv to detect the said maleware and if you add a function to synch it everyday via LETS SAY Virustotal then you wont have to worry about constant updates.

kik me or hit me up on skype for some tips man

This isn't an anti-malware project. Don't know where you got that from.

I'm also certain I don't need tips from anyone, lol.

TrigInc

Spyware and malware is pretty much same thing glw it dude lol noone here willl take ur file tho lol