• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Reveiwers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
I will be soon opening the Reviewers Group.
I will open it tomorrow and have a "test" to enter.

Any suggestions for the group will be helpful Now.
Thanks.

LMCampbell

Zammyslave

The obvios HF functions are going to be added, aren't they?

Other than that the reviewers could maybe give out more reputations points or something like that.

Dubsteping

I think all members should give out reputations points to some extend. Maybe you can give out rep points after some amount of posts. Cause sometimes some people are assholes and give out neg rep just because they can. Just a suggestion

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Well, I'm going to set it so their a certain amount of posts.
But it's crossed my mind that Members cannot neg rep.

Dunno.
Stick to the Thread, it's about reviewers please ;)

Dubsteping

:p Yup. Also i think you should make a rule that all the items being sold should be previewed by the group and not only you know the one we put on the thread

LMCampbell

User is banned.
I find that the reviewers should come to those who ask for it. It's like if a member wants to buy a item he wants to know slot about it, a review would help it buts it's tge owners choice. He has more chance to sell if it's reviewed, they shouldn't be forced.

Dubsteping

hmm true. well just a suggestion cause sometimes they are scam and its better if its previewed.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Forcing reviews would be stupid, as we'd need lots of reviewers as we'd get bigger and it's more time-consuming. People wouldn't want to wait for ages just to be allowed to sell. :)

Let's keep suggestions in the right section though hey :).

Nice to see the reviewers team close to it's opening.

Zammyslave

Yeah, reviews shouldn't be forced.

People know reviewd products will get more sales and trust, so they'd ask for reviews.

As Crayo said, if they were an obligation, it would take ages to review everything.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Yeah that's true to it aswell.
I'm going to be bringing in middle men aswell for trades.
We need to create a safe Market. Top priority so to speak.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Middle men work to look after trades as they take place.
Reviewers are different and will only review the product.
Merging these wouldn't help, seriously we need the separate group to together and we're going to need to decide who will do what job within the merged group.

Though middle men will not be surfacing upon this forum until a much later date it needs a lot more planning.

(typing is difficult on a iPod, I'm not sure if I'm making sense.)

Dubsteping

The admins also need to trust the members first in order to set the group up. Thats the first step

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Reviewers is the first step for lending out trust to the community.
Reviewers may get hold of a copy of an e-book, but for middle men they could be watching over money, which is a different ball game to e-books. And this community isn't ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.