• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Relationship Advice

chaotic

Hey Forum Korner,

I love helping people out and I figured I could give some of you members that need relationship advice or help with women.

I've been with the same girl for 2 years so it's not like you are taking physical fitness advice from a fat person. In other words, I do have experience with women.

Whether you need help approaching the girl you have a crush on, getting laid or all the way to breaking up with a girl I am here to help you the best I can.

Since I don't get on the website like all day everyday, I'll try to respond back as soon as I can. If I'm busy you might have to wait, otherwise I might just have to give you a brief explanation.

All I can say is confidence is everything. No girl wants a man who can't dominate her ass in bed. That being said if you are afraid to approach her and get all tongue tied.. you need to relax man! It honestly is so much easier, I know how it feels and I can tell you if you just man up and act like she's a friend it's all good. If you need confidence go to the mall with some friends and just "holla" at some girls, and by "holla" I mean be like "What up cutie?" and don't care if she laughs or rejects ya. You'll be supprised by how many girls blush or giggle. Just be you man, and the girl that you need will come to you! Don't go looking for love, that wont get you anywhere but a heartbreak and a headache. Focus on doing you, a girl will be more interested in you if you have a passion for something. Get some goals, and go chase them!

There is a lot more to a relationship than just sex, so if you're looking for sex you're gonna need a "fuck buddy," you don't want to get in a relationship with some girl and play her just for the sex. That's just gonna get you a bad rep, and wasting both of your time.

If you have to tell a girl you love her to get laid, you have no game and you're a sorry ass excuse for a man!

That being said! Contact me if you need help!

Aim: GeretSmith
Youtube: chaotic

TheRealHook3r

Cool idea, hopefully you really do talk to woman, and you're not 12. Lol, I could use an opinion or two on something. I'm taking a girl from my English class to a movie on the Weekend, she is kind of out of my leauge, so im already freaking out. i dont want to do anything stupid, but the more i worry the more i know i will do something stupid. How do i stay calm, and stay cool. Im pretty confident but she makes me a little insecure. Any advice would be great thanks

chaotic

Carson said:
Cool idea, hopefully you really do talk to woman, and you're not 12. Lol, I could use an opinion or two on something. I'm taking a girl from my English class to a movie on the Weekend, she is kind of out of my leauge, so im already freaking out. i dont want to do anything stupid, but the more i worry the more i know i will do something stupid. How do i stay calm, and stay cool. Im pretty confident but she makes me a little insecure. Any advice would be great thanks

Haha yeah, I'm not a 12 year old. I know what your feeling in your gut! You just got to honestly make yourself feel like you two are just kind of chilling, like you aren't having super high standards for the date don't have high expectations. It's okay to have some questions or talking points but don't over due it don't like plan out the date that's just gonna make things work. At the end of the night if you got another date you'll know if you said the "right" things. Just crack a few jokes and once you get her to giggle or smile that feeling will go out the door. Just remember she wouldn't go on a date with ya if she wasn't "out of your league" you may feel that way, but she don't. Use affirmations "I am calm and ready."
Just have fun man, just make her have fun don't be boring. Be compassionate and she'll love it!

TheRealHook3r

chaotic said:
Haha yeah, I'm not a 12 year old. I know what your feeling in your gut! You just got to honestly make yourself feel like you two are just kind of chilling, like you aren't having super high standards for the date don't have high expectations. It's okay to have some questions or talking points but don't over due it don't like plan out the date that's just gonna make things work. At the end of the night if you got another date you'll know if you said the "right" things. Just crack a few jokes and once you get her to giggle or smile that feeling will go out the door. Just remember she wouldn't go on a date with ya if she wasn't "out of your league" you may feel that way, but she don't. Use affirmations "I am calm and ready."
Just have fun man, just make her have fun don't be boring. Be compassionate and she'll love it!

I felt calmer just by reading that lol, thanks man, you seem to know your shit. I wonder what she would think if i was getting dating advice from a forum lol

thanks again

chaotic

Carson said:
I felt calmer just by reading that lol, thanks man, you seem to know your shit. I wonder what she would think if i was getting dating advice from a forum lol

thanks again

Haha it's all good! She'd probably be flattered you're taking the time to plan for the date and make yourself calm to like impress her!

If you got questions and need answers the best place to go is the internet! Haha

Yelawolf

Onyx user!
You seem like you are quite smart on the topic.

My Situation:
There is this girl that my friend used to be into. She did not like him and he is over her now. I started to get feelings for her about 2 months but didn't give her the hint that I did till about late May. We talked it out and she said she was kind of afraid because she didn't want my friend to be sad or jealous. So me and the girl stayed friends but since then we have had some deep personal conversations and a little flirting. This weekend I am going to her house to hang out, just me and her. I really want to let her know that I'm really into her and to see if she would take the chance to see how a relationship would go, even with my friend possibly being jealous or mad for awhile.

What should I do?

chaotic

Ludacris said:
You seem like you are quite smart on the topic.

My Situation:
There is this girl that my friend used to be into. She did not like him and he is over her now. I started to get feelings for her about 2 months but didn't give her the hint that I did till about late May. We talked it out and she said she was kind of afraid because she didn't want my friend to be sad or jealous. So me and the girl stayed friends but since then we have had some deep personal conversations and a little flirting. This weekend I am going to her house to hang out, just me and her. I really want to let her know that I'm really into her and to see if she would take the chance to see how a relationship would go, even with my friend possibly being jealous or mad for awhile.

What should I do?

I personally wouldn't get with her just because I wouldn't want a girl coming in between a relationship, because most likely he still has feelings for her... but I mean if you insist all you gotta do is just be open with her and let her know how you feel about the whole situation. Maybe a "Look I really do have a thing for you and I know Chico (your friend) might get a little jealous for awhile but that's life and if we were meant to be together then maybe we should just give it a shot, you know we don't have to tell him right away, we can keep it between us and tell people when we are ready. I just really care about you and I don't want anyone else to be with you." Something along the lines of that would work great. Just because you're actually opening up. You might also want to add you're not the type to open up and spill your heart out but you're trying your best to do it for her.

Yelawolf

Onyx user!
Thank you very much. I was really confused on what to do and you pretty much laid out a nice plan for me to go forward. I'll try what you said and see how it goes.

chaotic

Ludacris said:
Thank you very much. I was really confused on what to do and you pretty much laid out a nice plan for me to go forward. I'll try what you said and see how it goes.

Just don't stress about it, be you!

Poop

My Situation:
This bitch be all over my dick. She gives the best head and I love it. But after shes done giving me head, she tries to kiss me.
Now im not kissing my own dick so how do i tell her no politely :)

chaotic

Poop said:
My Situation:
This bitch be all over my dick. She gives the best head and I love it. But after shes done giving me head, she tries to kiss me.
Now im not kissing my own dick so how do i tell her no politely :)

I mean afterall she did swallow your load. No one likes giving head, it's a job.. that's why they call it blow job. Now if you don't want to reward her that's all good. You can tell her about it before you have oral in just a basic conversation just be like (I think it's gross when people kiss after oral) or you can bring a mini mouth wash and hook that bitch up with some motha fuckin' Listerine. Picture you eating her out and wanting a kiss, and she just like turns her head.. lol you might respect her decision or might not. She might stop giving you head if you wont show her affection though bro.

Poop

chaotic said:
I mean afterall she did swallow your load. No one likes giving head, it's a job.. that's why they call it blow job. Now if you don't want to reward her that's all good. You can tell her about it before you have oral in just a basic conversation just be like (I think it's gross when people kiss after oral) or you can bring a mini mouth wash and hook that bitch up with some motha fuckin' Listerine. Picture you eating her out and wanting a kiss, and she just like turns her head.. lol you might respect her decision or might not. She might stop giving you head if you wont show her affection though bro.

See I try hooking that bitch up with dat mother fuckin Listerine shit and she be like " Nigga, if you love my ass your gonnah kiss me without that shit". Then I slap her and tell her to get me a drink. I think im just gonnah find a new girl to pleasure me :)

chaotic

Philly said:
Not true. I have met quite a few females that LOVE giving head.

As have I but majority don't... and lets say you got stinky dick. Lot of guys don't like giving oral to girls, I love giving my girl oral. Guess it's all personal preference lol, I suppose I shouldn't of said "no one."

Satanist

chaotic said:
As have I but majority don't... and lets say you got stinky dick. Lot of guys don't like giving oral to girls, I love giving my girl oral. Guess it's all personal preference lol, I suppose I shouldn't of said "no one."

Your girl loves when you lick her pussy? I remember how you made a thread on hackforums saying ... " hey bros my girl loves it when i stick my fingers in her vagina , but how do i ask her for me to eat that pussy out?
"

chaotic

Satanist said:
Your girl loves when you lick her pussy? I remember how you made a thread on hackforums saying ... " hey bros my girl loves it when i stick my fingers in her vagina , but how do i ask her for me to eat that pussy out?
"

All my posts on HF (I have like 6 posts) are trolling simply because that website is a joke. If you take anything I say seriously on there then you are gullible.

Respect.

This 1 bitch finna try and give me buutanalscks and shit on my dick. I was like ew that shit gross and stopped then showered. That nigga girl I be tellin you I tryna forgive her ass and she no likey me cuz she emabarrased. What I do nigguh?

/lq

chaotic

Respect. said:
This 1 bitch finna try and give me buutanalscks and shit on my dick. I was like ew that shit gross and stopped then showered. That nigga girl I be tellin you I tryna forgive her ass and she no likey me cuz she emabarrased. What I do nigguh?

/lq

Please write that in English. I can't read it.