• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Reign of Terror -vs- Echo of Silence

BV1

Reign of Terror Forums - Most Active Around | #RoT

With EoS gaining 30 new FA's and nobody willing to fight them, we offered them a week prep that would take place on Sunday, August 15th. Both clans had similar starting options so everyone was ready for a long night.

Reign of Terror Starting: 348 (125 on TS)
Echo of Silence Starting: 330 (112 on TS)

345s.png

The fight began at spiders with both clans getting off to a good start. EoS waited to send their snipers while we sent our 30 immediately, and from then we took the lead and wouldn't lose it for the rest of the fight.

About 30 minutes into the fight Brutality+KO tried crashing but Corruption managed to get to them the second they even began getting close to the fight. At this point EoS had about 120 options ingame to our 200+ opt main pile. As hour two came around we were still in the lead but as the sniper cap now increased from 30 to 45, we were able to apply a lot more pressure.

With our sniper and main pile channels booming, EoS were sent regrouping for the remaining 30 minutes of the fight. They ended shortly thereafter, right before the 3 hour mark.

Crashers didn't have any effect on the fight. Reviewing the tracking data from Brutality+KO's MLs, they managed to kill 46 people in the 3 hours they crashed.

2ziy710.jpg

mattpics1143.png

mattpics1145.png

Sniper View:
100815172821.png

100815171228.png

100815231225.png

100815232824.png

ScreenShot632.png

Reign of Terror Ending: 333 (+ Returners)
Echo of Silence Ending: 0

ScreenShot650-1.png

GF EoS. Thanks to Corruption for the AC. The favor will be repaid.

Lmao I enjoyed reading all that :b
One more thing what means "they sent the snipers out"?

BV1

Road Kamelot said:
3 hours for one fight?
I would probably get bored and log out. =/

I've been in a 13.5 hour fight. Longest fight in history is 16 hours.

Rude said:

When you fight with a clan, you have something called a main pile. 75%+ of your clan will be on the main pile. You will have a caller on Teamspeak instructing everyone who to pile, and you get kills much faster this way because obviously most people will get 1 hit with 50+ people attacking them.

Snipers are a group of 5-30 people (Depending how large the fight is) who break off from the main pile, and attack the other clans pile directly. They go after anyone in robes to reduce the other clans binds (Without binds its hard to kill someone) and they also attack the leader who are calling the piles, making it harder for the other clan to have organized piles and transitions.

BV1 said:
I've been in a 13.5 hour fight. Longest fight in history is 16 hours.

Rude said:

When you fight with a clan, you have something called a main pile. 75%+ of your clan will be on the main pile. You will have a caller on Teamspeak instructing everyone who to pile, and you get kills much faster this way because obviously most people will get 1 hit with 50+ people attacking them.

Snipers are a group of 5-30 people (Depending how large the fight is) who break off from the main pile, and attack the other clans pile directly. They go after anyone in robes to reduce the other clans binds (Without binds its hard to kill someone) and they also attack the leader who are calling the piles, making it harder for the other clan to have organized piles and transitions.

Ty. I want to join a clan and i needed to know this kinda stuff :)

BV1

Natha said:
Lol RoT, I might join them.

I used to be RoT, really cool clan, but they are too active for me. Too time consuming.

Techno

User is banned.
Sweet, it's pretty cool. I've never been in a clan war