• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rehab..

Jukebox

Power member.
They tried to make me go to rehab & I said no, no, no.

:( Today is my first day of rehab and i'm so nervous.
It's not for drugs or anything, I was diagnosed w/ multiple concussions and now i'm suffering the consequences of my body failing and fainting 24/7.

ANYONE THATS BEEN TO REHAB; HOW WAS IT? :(

Space Time

User is banned.
Don't know anyone who's been in rehab.
Since all my friends are white.

But goodluck recovering Jukebox!
You shouldn't be that nervous, this is for your benefit.

Scale

My cousin went to Rehab I believe for her Heroine addiction, didn't work and now she's a prostitute.

But I believe your rehab should be different than people recovering from drug usage?

Good luck :D

Jukebox

Power member.
Vandalize said:
How did you get the concussions? Hope all is well with you.

I have a sodium deficiency. Had it since I was 12. I had seizures and would faint daily and was hospitalized for weeks on end transferred to different ones had mri's eeg's ct scan's.. No one could find the issue. Then finally I got diagnosed with a sodium deficiency that was fatal and I had to take pills and go for therapy, and put sodium on EVERYTHING. It's something I never can recover from, but it seems that now I faint and every fucking time I hit my head. Be it because of my sodium deficieny or dehydration, to my heart condition, it's everything. I also drink and fall so thats that. I've had about 7 concussions since June, some happening like after another.

Also thanks for all the good luck wishes everyone, I appreciate them all. Hopefully I dont have to take a Hiatus.

Vandalize

User is banned.
Jukebox said:
I have a sodium deficiency. Had it since I was 12. I had seizures and would faint daily and was hospitalized for weeks on end transferred to different ones had mri's eeg's ct scan's.. No one could find the issue. Then finally I got diagnosed with a sodium deficiency that was fatal and I had to take pills and go for therapy, and put sodium on EVERYTHING. It's something I never can recover from, but it seems that now I faint and every fucking time I hit my head. Be it because of my sodium deficieny or dehydration, to my heart condition, it's everything. I also drink and fall so thats that. I've had about 7 concussions since June, some happening like after another.

Also thanks for all the good luck wishes everyone, I appreciate them all. Hopefully I dont have to take a Hiatus.

That is very disappointing to hear.. I hope rehab works out with this unconvenient deficiency. I heard it usually helps but never actually saw if it did with people so I'm unsure. Also I like the Winehouse quote. :)

Jukebox

Power member.
Vandalize said:
That is very disappointing to hear.. I hope rehab works out with this unconvenient deficiency. I heard it usually helps but never actually saw if it did with people so I'm unsure. Also I like the Winehouse quote. :)

Yeah it sucks but I have to live with it theres nothing I can do to change it. :/
I love Amy so much!

smalls

Power member.
not that bad tbh, i'd go for it fam!

cas

Did you get thrown through walls or something, how the fuck do you get multiple concussions and not realize