• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

reality

Agony

discord: aguny
I’ve been inactive lately, and a lot has had to do with my dad’s recent decline in health. He suffered another blood clot last night, the 4th within a year... it was a mini one and apparently they got to it in time, but he just really hasn’t been well at all in general, throwing up blood and such. He has an underline medical condition of hemochromatosis as well, and doesn’t eat the diet he should...

He’s been an alcoholic since age 13, and I fear the liquor might finally be catching up to his body. I’m trying to take time off inbetween work to see him and ensure he’s taking care of himself the most he can... I’ve tried convincing him to change his ways, yet, with so many years of that liquor driving his decisions , I don’t think he’ll change...

I hope everyone is getting through these strange times, with the virus hysteria going about.

Anyways, take care everyone.

Last edited:

teach

You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers @agony. Do all that you can to ensure that COVID-19 will not be another worry for you. Wishing you the best!

Agony

discord: aguny
update: so my dads better, just been bitching about this quarantine. Which as well really is pretty boring. hope everyone’s doin well, cool to see some essential employee at microsoft found the time to ban my main as well, ‎good to see they’re making everyone of their customers happy in the downtime as usual .

Anyways hope everyone is well , take care

Last edited:

47th

eViL
update: so my dads better, just been bitching about this quarantine. Which as well really is pretty boring. hope everyone’s doin well, cool to see some essential employee as microsoft found the time to ban my main as well, ‎good to see they’re making everyone of their customers happy in the downtime as usual .

Anyways hope everyone is well , take care
Yeah there was a pretty big ban wave last night, gotta switch to pc fuck console.