• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Rate]TehRule's Gfx Showcase[Gallery]

TehRule

Welcome :)

Ive been gfxing for about a month now, please dont flame simply cnc or rate as stated in my title

I apologize for the shit quality of these, im not fully experienced in photoshop settings, and for some reason couldnt save as .PNG so i had to screenshot everyone of em and cut and paste :S

If u post here saying i never made these, i simply have no time for you, and will furthermore report and ignore you.

33c9h11.png

207x9g5.png

anzns5.png

jkuo8y.png

15ppo9e.png

2zhinva.png

2q8282x.png

Dabbi

[C&C][Rate]TehRule's Gfx Showcase[Gallery]

Sick

Love the megan fox one and your sig :D

TehRule

thanks ;)
Anything with megan fox in looks great XD

EFG

None of them are too good, I'd say your best one is the third one down and even that is a little meh, mostly brushrape. You really need to work on text placement and variation, look for basic signature text tutorials on deviantart and have a go at them. They're also way too big, try scaling down your signatures by either width or height. You'll find that more square like, squat signatures are small-ish but get a lot inside - you'll find you get a lot better outcomes with them than with most other styles.

TehRule

Thanks.

Response:

Elaborate on text placement ?
Cause i was told by GozieX Text will always
go well if its with your flow. Even better if it "Is" your flow. thats my attempt at his advice
And with that size/shape thing, u may or may not have noticed the pattern.
Theyre all the same size, and will remain as such.
I will never ever resort to more "Square-Like" sigs,
I simply hate them.
And unless u can show me a decent sig uve made
thats been "Squared" so to speak, i will remain this way.
And finally, i am never viewing tuts. I choose to remain
fully self righteous and teach myself,
Might sound selfish, but i have tought myself music,
programming and alot mroe other things.

Thanks for the tips :)

Sinn

That's a selfish principle; though i respect that fully. You can never grow as much if you do not seek help. It's just like when you were taught to walk, you learned how to run. You were taught how to write, you learned how to read. It's a cycle, improvement is always there, and it's very much yours to take it. So just a piece of advise, take off too much of the pride, a bit too much is never good.

On a brighter note, seeing as you've made these with your 1 month-self-motivation-learning; I see the room for improvements, I see you need to work on your depth, your flow, your powerpoints, contrast and text design. But meh, It's good, all good. We always start somewhere anyway.

EFG

Tech said:
This guy said all mine suck to don't worry his suck even more i like your sig atm it is awesome nice! :)

I like how you're going around and preaching this too much. Faggots like you who can't take any proper critisicm are the ones who kicked all the original GFX'ers out, I'm one of the few who stayed and bothered to help you gits out. So stfu and take CnC like what it's supposed to be, because it's certainly not dandy words and lots of love.

Mephisto

<3 megan fox one

pretty nice man

Xypher

Tech said:
This guy said all mine suck to don't worry his suck even more i like your sig atm it is awesome nice! :)

By the looks of ur current sig i dont blame EFG for saying that, tbh i agree with him.

OT: not bad, u need to work on ur text placement a bit more and on some of them the render doesnt blend in as much as it could.

5/10 overall.

Vertigo

Note, if you want C&C, be prepared for critisism and advice. Also note, when someone gives you advice, they aren't saying you suck, but giving you things to improve on. Everyone has something to improve on, if you can't sit there and take the advice without acting butthurt, don't ask for C&C. I don't recommend you never ask for c&c however, because its one of the best ways to improve. So my advice: GET OVER IT.

I know for a fact its people like you who scared Tango, MLP, SixWhy, Alpine, Upset Penguin, Mooze and all the other gfx babez away. How do I know? They told me, because they are my broz.

Your work is pretty nice for a month, to be honest. Like everyone said, the text should be worked on. Right now, you are using the same font for all of them. Keep in mind not all sigs have the same style, and your text should reflect the style. Also, the scan lines you have added dont look good. Usually, the scan lines will kill any depth the signature has. I see some attempts at depth, but its a little off. For example, your first signature it looks like you selected around the focal and blurred the background. The wrong part of that is that depth changes. You need to pick and choose where to sharpen your things. This is where the sharpen and blur tools come in handy. I see some more stuff to be worked on, but I'll stop there for now.

WhyFish

Nice, They all look nice, I like your use of vector brushes, I'm still learning techniques with it, everytime I use it it becomes brush spam.

You have nice work, all have nice depth & flow, I like your two Stock edits, though to be honest I don't like the text on the first; But that's just me so /no flame. KIU.

Nice, keep the GFX coming mate.

stop with the borders, they confine your art.
work on blending and composition, a lot more of your work could include depth, lighting and effects.

Rs Interest

There all good, like the 5th one, the best.

TehRule

Thanks everyone.

Vertigo stfu,
I diddnt moan bout his cnc i replied with what i thought about his criticism

and frosty fuck off douche
u suck aswell lol
and gtfo efg's cock