• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

(Rate) Obama Photoshops... !NOT MEANT TO OFFEND! !DO NOT LOOK IF YOUR EASILY OFENDED!

Sinn

I suggest you do not work with such personalities, there's a gazillion other people's pictures to work photo manipulation with, this is just so that we avoid flaming here in the gfx section. But anyway, good job, though i see these kind of things very often, and as you have stated you just started, two thumbs up. Keep it up.

Sinn

I suggest you do not work with such personalities, there's a gazillion other people's pictures to work photo manipulation with, this is just so that we avoid flaming here in the gfx section. But anyway, good job, though i see these kind of things very often, and as you have stated you just started, two thumbs up. Keep it up.

Dyhrkopp

thx guys, I will remove the

Dyhrkopp

Didnt put through linkbucks, that must be the site bro... those are direct links to photobucket... the 2nd one I was going to add torn skin into metal look along the edge and a burns and spots of scrapped off skin like in a few patches... but never got the motivation to zoom in and do the pixels

Dyhrkopp

Didnt put through linkbucks, that must be the site bro... those are direct links to photobucket... the 2nd one I was going to add torn skin into metal look along the edge and a burns and spots of scrapped off skin like in a few patches... but never got the motivation to zoom in and do the pixels

I wouldn't do anything like that, he is the best president we had in a long time, u can tell there is a giant improvement from him and gorge bush even tho they are somewhat related like 9th cousins or something think it must be the bloodline for ruling..

I wouldn't do anything like that, he is the best president we had in a long time, u can tell there is a giant improvement from him and gorge bush even tho they are somewhat related like 9th cousins or something think it must be the bloodline for ruling..

Dyhrkopp

Vexslasher said:
This isn't political, this is graphics, and keep your politics to yourself if you don't want to rate my graphics... I consider myself an artist and an anarchist so none of your politics are good or bad to me, I hate all forms of government equally... al-qaeda, taliban, and obama just happen to be the most popular... And terminator is an anarchist so I like him more actually so that could be considered a compliment from me halfing obama with him...

Dyhrkopp

Vexslasher said:
This isn't political, this is graphics, and keep your politics to yourself if you don't want to rate my graphics... I consider myself an artist and an anarchist so none of your politics are good or bad to me, I hate all forms of government equally... al-qaeda, taliban, and obama just happen to be the most popular... And terminator is an anarchist so I like him more actually so that could be considered a compliment from me halfing obama with him...