• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Rashful ..aka Aleyoso (6-7 years later)

Rashful

Hello everyone. I'm not going to attempt to hide who I used to be but instead offer a sincere apology to those I affected.
I know this site is being restarted and I'm honestly not sure how @greg will feel about me joining after this long time period but I wanted to speak to those few that still are active on here regarding what could/may have been the biggest "scam" in FK's history.

Here is a little back story: I stole my moms' card, used it to order a user an xbox one and then started a shop selling them super cheap. What I believe has been called "the biggest scam" of FK history. I could be wrong and I'm quoting multiple people from past threads that I searched this morning since this is honestly the first time in years I've been on here since then. All the funds I obtained went directly to philly as he kept offering me "Coins/Credits" at the time, and some went towards other things like instagrams that are worth hundreds/thousands these days (like @/flu, @/among .. and some more popular usernames)

Years have passed, and I assume that most can guess what happened. If you've ever heard "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime" reference, it fits perfectly to me.

I don't intend to sell anything on here, just participate in giving things away if I'm allowed on the forum and also buying things at some point if anything ever interests me and this is assuming that Greg allows me on here.

If not, I wish everyone the best and hope everyone stays safe this year with the whole Coronavirus thing.

tldr; i'm "aleyoso" and I am sincerely sorry for everything in the past. I've learned my lesson..

Jaii

No one really cares but welcome back dude
Fax.

Welcome back, sir. Philly deserves the hammer more than anyone, let's just be honest.