• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

quick ways to detox?

VPN

what's a quick way to clear your system of weed before a drug test. aside from a shit load of water

Verity

Power member.
Drink some detox tea, uh cranberry juice, A shit load of water and take some days/weeks off from smoking the Ganja. If you have a fast metabolism it won't take as long as people with slow metabolism's for your body to get rid of the weed. If you have a P.O is smoking weed really worth it?
- Good Luck

VPN

Verity said:
Drink some detox tea, uh cranberry juice, A shit load of water and take some days/weeks off from smoking the Ganja. If you have a fast metabolism it won't take as long as people with slow metabolism's for your body to get rid of the weed. If you have a P.O is smoking weed really worth it?
-  Good Luck

good looks. and i wouldn't, long story short, shit hit the fan with my family.

FeaR said:
for sure man, i appreciate it. it's been a long ass while dude, hope you're doing good.

Verity

Power member.
VPN said:
good looks. and i wouldn't, long story short, shit hit the fan with my family.
No prob, & oh man I've been there with getting caught smoking. Hope it all goes well with you homie.

Ordy

If you cant get any detox from a smoke shop or Walgreens or something then drink some cranberry juice, a fuckton of water, and some damn vinegar. It sucks but works, piss as much as possible.

Slacker

User is banned.
Look up a think called mobkey puss or,have a drug free friend puss in a bottle. Go to a Wal-Mart and get a small container, a tempeture strip and hand warmers.

Pour enough piss into the bottle and put the temp strip on it. About 45 minuted before puss test wrap hand warmer around bottle. Delay test until the temp strip says 97° and boom passed it

Mytho

Onyx user!
Naturally you can drink a lot of Gatorade and coffee (coffee makes you piss a lot) and just go to a sauna or run in the gym for a bit. Naturally sweating and pissing is efficient.