• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Quick Essay Help

blast

hey guys so I know we got some smart ass niggas on here and I have a friend who needs a 10 page research paper on post modernism vs christianity on the quicks. Her due date is Friday but she needs it thursday night. We've looked around online and we've gotten people saying they want $70 but I was wondering if someone on here can do it for cheaper. HMU if you can help me out. 

EDIT: Okay, so that whole deal was settled. Now I have an assignment that I don't really feel like doing because I'm lazy as shit and it's the end of the year. All I need is a 2 and a half page paper on anything ranging from WWI to the protests in the late 60's early 70's. Our teacher is looking for a specific person/event that happened in between those time periods and would like us to emphasize their meaning to society then and today. If you're unclear but willing to help you can PM me and I can send you the rubric and all that. Obviously I will pay you, hopefully not a lot considering this paper probably wont be that difficult. Also, I'm a Junior in high school so if it's kind of shitty that's fine. I just need it done.

If anyone does reply or help me, thanks in advance.

blast

Bump because I've updated this with something else I need help with. It's quick and wont take very long.