• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Questions about Account

Phantomkiller42

Onyx user!
Alright so recently i bought (not really.. read on) a runescape account and this is what i have done.

The first thing i did was changed the password. Then i set the recovery questions (says 7 days for them to kick in). Then i changed the email for it but it says that both the email i just registered it for and the old email needs to enter in the code.

I entered in my code but he said that he has to go to bed and that he will do the code tomorrow (note that i still haven't payed him).

Is that the last thing i need to worry about for the account being recovered? (him entering in the code, putting my email in instead)

My main question is. What if he has membership on it? Like will he be able to recover it because he has membership on it?

Please help as tomorrow, i don't want to give him my money and then get it taken away. I honestly don't know if hes trying to show that hes trustful by doing this (leaving for the night with his account with me without me paying anything) and scam me later, or what lol.

This is my first time buying an account so i really just want to learn about everything and everything i need to know to make sure he doesn't recover it.

Thanks.

the_lol

Onyx user!
If he is the original owner, he can recover the account regardless.

the_lol said:
If he is the original owner, he can recover the account regardless.

What if he got the credit card info but not the recoveries right?
That may think the guy who wants the recoveries may have gotten hold of the card or paypal account.

the_lol

Onyx user!
If he uses the ip that he used to play for a lot/the creation ip or if OP is from Canada and the guy made the account and had been playing on it for along time in Australia.

Not hard to recover it.

True.. But im just talking about possibilities.

Phantomkiller42

Onyx user!
Hm...

I'll just have to do what i am doing on the account, then right after im about to log off, just transfer the money in case he does try to recover it.

Phantomkiller42

Onyx user!
haha, he ended up recovering the account.

Good thing i didn't transfer anything ^.^.

Looks like he was trying to get my trust. Probably hoping for me to transfer my stuff to that account.

The Apoc

Onyx user!
Most likely... I try not to buy accounts for large amounts of gold... but when i do I only buy from Really Trusted people. =P