• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PVP mods (server-sided)

Automatic

User is banned.
First off: DON'T GIVE ME NO BULLSHIT ANTI-HACK ANTI-GREIF SHIT. THIS IS A PRIVATE SERVER AND I TRUST MY MATES ENOUGH NOT TO HACK DURING BATTLES, YET, I ALLOW THEM TO FLY HACK AND SHIT TO GET RESOURCES.

Now I have that off my chest, any mods that can help my PRIVATE server be more fun?

iolaka

Onyx user!
mccheat.net has some cool hacks

Automatic

User is banned.
iolaka said:
im helping you get mods for your server...

• mccheat.net has been down for months
  • I said server sided mods to make my server better, I SAID IN FULL CAPS I DON'T WANT ANTI-CHEATS THEN YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING RANDOM ABOUT CHEATS
  • Get off my thread.

iolaka

Onyx user!
Automatic Coding said:
  • mccheat.net has been down for months
  • I said server sided mods to make my server better, I SAID IN FULL CAPS I DON'T WANT ANTI-CHEATS THEN YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING RANDOM ABOUT CHEATS
  • Get off my thread.

if you want mods, how can you make your server better with hacks?

or am i missing something? (xbl mods means hacks)

Automatic

User is banned.
iolaka said:
if you want mods, how can you make your server better with hacks?

or am i missing something? (xbl mods means hacks)

I no joke facepalmed in real life, MODS = STUFF THAT MAKE THE SERVER DO STUFF.

E.G. I have a mod that let's me spawn myself stuff because I'm a admin, or teleport people to me. Those are MODS

iolaka

Onyx user!
Automatic Coding said:
I know where to get mods, I'm asking WHAT mods do people recommend for a PRIVATE PVP server.
o, get the pvp mod where you can level up and shit and fight with rune swords or whatever.. (diamond) its fun

Automatic

User is banned.
iolaka said:
o, get the pvp mod where you can level up and shit and fight with rune swords or whatever.. (diamond) its fun

That's it, mods close this thread. I guess it was to much to ask a runescape forum about minecraft.

I'll ask hackforums once I get connected to that, shitty site giving me errors.

iolaka

Onyx user!
Automatic Coding said:
That's it, mods close this thread. I guess it was to much to ask a runescape forum about minecraft.

I'll ask hackforums once I get connected to that, shitty site giving me errors.

same here bro hf is down
ill get u the link of the mod in a sec

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Gun Mods are always great, they.would have to mod the client but can't use it unless you mod the server... There really cool :)