• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Purple Pickle Apparel

Tempts

Onyx user!
Welcome, To Purple Pickle Apparel.

Purple Pickle Apparel is a brand founded on high quality clothing, at an accessible price.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Purple Pickle Apparel is not your average clothing brand. As opposed to focusing on a niche market, we try to appeal to all clientele. 
[/font]
Our brand focuses designs off of not only what's popular in fashion, but what's popular around the world. 

Our designs feature pop culture icons, references, and parodies. Instead of focusing on being serious, we focus on having fun.
On the business end, I will be running most of the behind the scenes work. From promotion, getting orders printed and shipped, and handling the business.
On a design end, right now it's just me, however I will be looking to pick up new designers.

Interested in purchasing clothing?
Our OFFICIAL launch is set for fall of 2016, with some prerelease items and promotional items shipping earlier.

Interested in being a promoter? Contact us!
[email protected]

Interested in designing for us? Contact Us!
[email protected]

Stay Connected
Twitter.com/PurplePickleCo

DustDice

User is banned.
Looks great man! It's not easy selling clothes these days but it seems you have the right idea. Just two things:

1. I love your idea! The point to make having fun and making less serious clothes, but satirical stuff and that. I like it. :)

2. Why do you have an eggplant as a logo if you're name is...????

Tempts

Onyx user!
DustDice said:
Looks great man! It's not easy selling clothes these days but it seems you have the right idea. Just two things:

1. I love your idea! The point to make having fun and making less serious clothes, but satirical stuff and that. I like it. :)

2. Why do you have an eggplant as a logo if you're name is...????

gunnar said:
purple pickle
you have to get a new name for your clothing brand if you want it to actually thrive

Someone called the eggplant emoji the purple pickle emoji, and I went with it.

I don't get why I'd need a new name for a brand to thrive. It's not meant to be that serious, I do this for fun, and our clothing is all about reflecting that.

DustDice

User is banned.
gunnar said:
purple pickle
you have to get a new name for your clothing brand if you want it to actually thrive

I think it has some cool flow between the two words, its not bad. That's my opinion. It may be ridiculous to some but I think its pretty cool.

Tempts

Onyx user!
DustDice said:
I think it has some cool flow between the two words, its not bad. That's my opinion. It may be ridiculous to some but I think its pretty cool.

Its supposed to sound a bit ridiculous, once we get more designs posted it'll all make sense.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Tempts said:
Someone called the eggplant emoji the purple pickle emoji, and I went with it.

I don't get why I'd need a new name for a brand to thrive. It's not meant to be that serious, I do this for fun, and our clothing is all about reflecting that.
here's what i'm saying, look at this from someone else's perspective and ask yourself, [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"would you buy from a brand called purple pickle apparel?" the [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]reason i say this is cause the name just has no appeal. do you think someone would brag about owning a purple pickle apparel shirt? or what they'd say if they got asked about? if you do this and it's not like teespring, i feel like you'd just lose a lot of money. this is just my perspective.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]good luck with this man.[/font]