• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PSN LOT!

Starve

Selling The Following Psn Names 

"Faith"
"Editful"
"losers"

If interested Kik> Marinationed

Verity

Power member.
Uhhh

Can you provide proof you own all of these PSN's?

Fled

User is banned.
Starve said:
Selling The Following Psn Names 

"Faith"
"Editful"
"losers"

If interested Kik> Marinationed
Go On Kik Very Interested In These

Verity

Power member.
@starve just put your FK in the bio of the PSN's.

e n i g m a

Onyx user!
If you can show some proof I would be interested in buying one of these PSN's.

Lmfaolol

Onyx user!
This kid is a loser.
Faith is a inactive Japanese account.
Editful is awful
Losers isn't even registered on psn & inactive.

All he does is inspect element the psn and never show proof when asked to log in on the psn to add or send a message for proof. Waste of time.

QU33R

User is banned.
He does indeed own these PSNs but he refuses to use a middleman and tries to make you go first. I wouldn't recommend dealing with this user.

Verity

Power member.
QU33R said:
He does indeed own these PSNs but he refuses to use a middleman and tries to make you go first. I wouldn't recommend dealing with this user.

Well by doing some research 'Losers' isn't even a registered PSN, also 'Faith' looks to be inactive and it's Japanese. I doubt he indeed owns any of these PSN's.

QU33R

User is banned.
Verity said:
Well by doing some research 'Losers' isn't even a registered PSN, also 'Faith' looks to be inactive and it's Japanese. I doubt he indeed owns any of these PSN's.
My bad, I don't know about the rest but Faith he does own, he showed me him on the psn website with it and refreshing the page multiple times on video. It's legit but he's not.

Verity

Power member.
QU33R said:
My bad, I don't know about the rest but Faith he does own, he showed me him on the psn website with it and refreshing the page multiple times on video. It's legit but he's not.

Oh okay, idk it seems sketchy that he won't provide any proof other than being on a computer taking screenshots of him on the PSN website.

Valid proof in my opinion, would be him sending messages from the account or accepting friend request or even changing the About me on the PSN.

X66

I was looking forward to buying the account "Faith" until i saw it was registered in japan

Rud

Power member.
Terrificc said:
This kid is a loser.
Faith is a inactive Japanese account.
Editful is awful
Losers isn't even registered on psn & inactive.

All he does is inspect element the psn and never show proof when asked to log in on the psn to add or send a message for proof. Waste of time.
Thanks for the heads up with this guy!