• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS4 Release Date: Watch Dog Bundle Replacements

Simple

"Those who pre-ordered one of Sony's official Watch Dogs console bundles will be happy to know that UK retailers appear to have confirmed the company's replacement plans for said bundles. As many suspected, it appears Sony and Ubisoft plan to offer those who preordered a Watch Dogs PS4 bundle their choice of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag or Killzone: Shadow Fall instead of Ubisoft's delayed open-world title. Alternately, customers who aren't interested in either replacement bundle will have the option of receiving a non-bundled PlayStation 4 (dubbed the PlayStation 4 Solus) on the PS4 release date."

I really hope that its true.. I pre-ordered that edition and I think I'm gonna get Black Flag..

Source: http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articl...release-date-bundles-share-videos-yoshida.htm

Chronos

User is banned.
Virus said:
Wait, what exactly is the "Solus"? Is it different from a normal PS4?

It's called the "Solus" edition, because it's the "Solo" edition. Solus, Solo, get it? It's just the PS4 itself, without it being bundle with a game. That's why it's called Solus.

Nevermind

User is banned.
This seems pretty shitty to me. Both of those games are nothing compared to Watch Dogs.