• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS4 Jacked - What can I do?

ReaperPS

My PSN was jacked. He says he was the original owner, but I doubt it. The account is over 10 years old or something.

I bought it from here. The guy said he doesn't have serial and original info was lost.

What can I do? I spent a lot on it.

aNz

User is banned.
If you have proof that it was a member of FK who jacked the PSN, open up a scam report and post your proof in the thread. If you don't have proof you can't really do anything. Odds are your account is gone man, I don't think you can try to call it back like people do with gamertags. Good luck with working to get it back, if anything, learn from this situation.

Fumed

User is banned.
What PSN was it? I can probably help hmu on skype @ vote4z

mana

good luck! try to call sony and tell them all the informations you know and then hope.

mana

Emp said:
Why are you posting here if OP is banned? Autism.
OP isn't banned what are you talking about? And why being such a dick?
ReaperPS is the Op and he is not banned.

Space Time

User is banned.
mana said:
OP isn't banned what are you talking about? And why being such a dick?
ReaperPS is the Op and he is not banned.
#multi I'm calling it right now.

mana

Emp said:
Why are you posting here if OP is banned? Autism.

Space Time said:
#multi I'm calling it right now.

Because I joined in 2016, this make me a multi? I'm not even selling anything and want to buy a psn using a middleman. Thanks for your false accusation sir.

Deany

mana said:
Because I joined in 2016, this make me a multi? I'm not even selling anything and want to buy a psn using a middleman. Thanks for your false accusation sir.

Where did I claim you were a multi? Again, autism.

Space Time

User is banned.
mana said:
I don't care for join date.
My meter is detecting a multi.

Also you clearly know what a multi is.....normal people wouldn't. Unless you've been on other forums such as this..e.g. HF