• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS3?

TehStickle

I am just wondering how many members here have a PS3. Personally, I have one myself. I got it when my Xbox got CB'd along with my main. I play MW3 mostly. I know this is mostly an Xbox forum but I still want to know.

Cult

User is banned.
hey! i have ps3 maybe we could play some MW3. Not going to lie not a big fan of it but will play. also i play black ops 2 you have , ill pm you my PSN

JnM

User is banned.
I'm also on PS3, I play mainly BO2 and my PSN is Infumed. If anyone on here wants to add me feel free to! Just put FK in the message.

愛麗絲

Onyx user!
I have one but ive only got like 5 games, most recent CoD i have is BLOPS. Mainly play GTA4.
Don't play it that much because i prefer xbox.

L8E

Hey I also own a PS3 and was looking for lobbies on here! I Have a few accounts i just need ranks haha!

add these 2 accounts and when i recover my accounts today cause i just got a new PS3 Slim2 so i have to get them again, i will play any cod except Bo2 i dont have it.

PSN: x_Snarl
PSN: Y6Jz

d4rkGO

I have a PS3, got it the 1st year it came out on my birthday (I think like 4-5 years ago now) and still have it though I hardly ever play atm tbh

Cody

User is banned.
I do. I use it and do not use Xbox. Though I'd like an Xbox.

Darkness1

I sold my PS3 a long time ago to get a computer. Glad I did that, personally.

Slacker

User is banned.
JnM said:
I'm also on PS3, I play mainly BO2 and my PSN is Infumed. If anyone on here wants to add me feel free to! Just put FK in the message.

Cult said:
hey! i have ps3 maybe we could play some MW3. Not going to lie not a big fan of it but will play. also i play black ops 2 you have , ill pm you my PSN

Elliott said:
I have one but ive only got like 5 games, most recent CoD i have is BLOPS. Mainly play GTA4.
Don't play it that much because i prefer xbox.

L8E said:
Hey I also own a PS3 and was looking for lobbies on here! I Have a few accounts i just need ranks haha!

add these 2 accounts and when i recover my accounts today cause i just got a new PS3 Slim2 so i have to get them again, i will play any cod except Bo2 i dont have it.

PSN: x_Snarl
PSN: Y6Jz

Cody said:
I do. I use it and do not use Xbox. Though I'd like an Xbox.

Each and everyone one of you mother fuckers add me right now!!

EXP-Icon is my PSn.... Do not be a faggot and decide not to add me I have MW3, COD4, BO2, and a hell of alot other games as well so ya lets go pub stomp some kids FK style niggas lol