• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PS3 downgrade

Supa Hot Fire

User is banned.
Yeah you need to get an e3 flasher then go to NextGenUpdate they have some good ones I heard.

Gatt

Onyx user!
this is also risky just let someone do it for you on craigslist or ebay i got mine jailbreaked at craigslist.

Gatt

Onyx user!
Aroung $45 not that expensive,if I remember correctly

B e n

User is banned.
Unfortunately, you do need an E3 flasher which depending where you're buying them from can be around $45-60 and I would not recommend doing the downgrade process yourself if you're not experienced with  that type of work since it would easily break.

Although it has already been said in this thread; NextGenUpdate is one of the best modding forums / Playstation forum sites, if you need help with anything I'm sure the guys on there have your answer.

Gen

User is banned.
B e n said:
Unfortunately, you do need an E3 flasher which depending where you're buying them from can be around $45-60 and I would not recommend doing the downgrade process yourself if you're not experienced with  that type of work since it would easily break.

Although it has already been said in this thread; NextGenUpdate is one of the best modding forums / Playstation forum sites, if you need help with anything I'm sure the guys on there have your answer.

Just a tip for the new guy, check the date of the latest post in the thread before posting, if it's over a week or 2 weeks ago, don't post in it.