• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Project RS06 - 2006 Runescape private Server

site_0000079669_2dcd2383.gif

http://www.ProjectRS06.com
You must register before playing!

Hi all, welcome to Project RS06! At Project RS06 we will strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and try to foster a positive and supportive community.

If you need further help, please post it in the Support board. If you have feedback or suggestions, please post it in the proper board as well.

The Team
These people are members of the Project RS06 team. There are also a few lined up that will be revealed in due time. Expect it to grow once we are out of BETA!
David - Lead Developer
Pompano - Project Manager, SEO-Guru

XP Rate
Currently we are having a discussion about what the official XP rate should be. You can join in the discussion here. We expect the rate to be somewhere around the 1.5x mark.

Media (more coming soon)
Untitled.png

KBD.PNG

kbd2.PNG

Invo.PNG

Untitled2.png

scr061.png

1zvzm2x.png

Reality

User is banned.
wtf is this the main guy from the site? I've been checking on that site for a long time now, was onit the other day. Anticipating the opening.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Why not post pictures here? I am sure people would like to see everything that it has to offer. :)

Deathcrow said:
Why not post pictures here? I am sure people would like to see everything that it has to offer. :)

Updated the post with pictures and better information :)

@other replies

A lot of our visitors are from google. Moparscape also brings in a lot of players as a trusted Moderator is on the project from it. Rune-server is also another source people our finding us.

We have had amazing feedback from players because of the rate of updates. We are doing constant bug fixes. We have even released a brand new drop system which is very close to replicating Runescape in drops.