• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Professional / Custom UserBar

Abduct

User is banned.
Recently just purchased a group and I'm in need of a user bar.

If you're able to do this or recommend anyone I should get in contact about this then feel free to post below or message me privately.

BTC as payment and money is not a problem. Willing to spend a lot of money depending on the quality of the work. Thank you.

Mal

Abduct said:
Recently just purchased a group and I'm in need of a user bar.

If you're able to do this or recommend anyone I should get in contact about this then feel free to post below or message me privately.

BTC as payment and money is not a problem. Willing to spend a lot of money depending on the quality of the work. Thank you.
@sector [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@sector [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@sector [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@sector [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@sector[/font]

Abduct

User is banned.
A L O N E said:
@sector [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@sector [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@sector [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@sector [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]@sector[/font]
I just sent him a Private Message. Thank you.

Space Time

User is banned.
Make a contest to see who can make the best.
Give me group details.
I want to try.

Abduct

User is banned.
Space Time said:
Make a contest to see who can make the best.
Give me group details.
I want to try.
I'll send you the details in a couple of hours when I'm awake, thanks for your interest.

@Ignore ^

Villain

Onyx user!
boyo lemme give this a go, got nothing to do anyways

pm with le details