• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Problems

gnarly

Power member.
I don't know whats wrong but, I cant open my file explorer, on windows 8 where u go in the corner and search that doesn't work and when I open photoshop it says not enough RAM I have more than enough. Please help.

EDIT: File explorer just opened but it took about 2 minutes and is just sitting there on a white screen with nothing there, but there is the toolbar at the top.

EDIT 2: File explorer just fully opened after 5 minutes but is still quite slow.

Roku

Sounds like there could be something wrong with your hardrive...
Do you have a solid state drive or a generic hdd?

gnarly

Power member.
Roku said:
Sounds like there could be something wrong with your hardrive...
Do you have a solid state drive or a generic hdd?

I have a 120gb solid state drive and a 2tb hard drive.

Roku

Try starting your computer in safe mode and seeing if it is faster that way.
If not, then it is most likely a hardware error, and you should bring it into a shop for professional inspection.

gnarly

Power member.
Roku said:
Try starting your computer in safe mode and seeing if it is faster that way.
If not, then it is most likely a hardware error, and you should bring it into a shop for professional inspection.

I'll google how to do that and then do it. Is there a way to get out of safe mode?

@Roku I just tried to put it in safe mode now it won't turn on at all.... I'll take it in on Friday.

Roku

gnarly said:
I'll google how to do that and then do it. Is there a way to get out of safe mode?

@Roku I just tried to put it in safe mode now it won't turn on at all.... I'll take it in on Friday.

Alright, good luck. Hope they can get it solved.