• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Price on these items all together

HOX x Typh00n

Ok how mutch do you think i could get for an xbox 360 slim(250gb hardrive) with about 4 major accounts(they all have 1 year watermark on them) one has max prestige on all cods the others have 10th in at least one cod with like every beast dlc i could buy(legitly lol i waist a lot of money on this stuff), with a macbook pro 13inch(which i will reset to factory settings and it includes all the disks and cables), and turtle beaches x31s with about 16 games(no scratches on them except for BO it has a few light ones).

games: battlefield 3,call of duty modernwarfare 3, cod 5,batman arkham city,avp,bulletstorm,fallout new vegas,halo combat evolved,gears of war 3,lost planet 2, tom clancy splinter cell, Black ops,dead island and dead space to also maybe mass effect 3 collectors edition but all the codes have been used but the normandy avatar prop and the 2 day live card. will also include a 3 month can anyone tell me how mutch this will all be worth together if its pritty high i was thinking in buying a gameing computer.

I will also include by bioshock 2 collectors edition it doesnt include the game it just has the disk and the book thingy.

heres a pic http://postimage.org/image/7ax0x6p7z/

Decimeter

That's quite the bundle. I'd say you could reel in from $600-750 for the entire lot, if you find the right buyer.

HOX x Typh00n

Buyars said:
Are you about to stop gaming lol?

pritty mutch lol i want a gameing computer and 600-700 thats pritty mutch how mutch my macbook pro is worth bought it for 1200 about 3 months ago still in perfect condition.