• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Price Check Anyone?

Moron™

Onyx user!
Well this is what i want a price check on, much appretiated on all estimations. Thanks.

Combat level:
maincb.png

Stats:
mainstats.png

Quests:
mainsquests.png

Best Items:
mainbank.png

DrecliN

Onyx user!
If you got the attack to 99, the defense to 90 and raised a few non-combat stats I'd give it a good $200-.

Nice account! Right now I'd easily go for 100$+ a nice compliment is the 90 mining and 91 hunter.

Moron™

Onyx user!
wow thanks guys. might be selling it, getting extremly bored of rs...

Terrio

User is banned.
Lure_deluxe said:
wow thanks guys. might be selling it, getting extremly bored of rs...

I would buy the Fire shield and the Berserker ring and the Fury
Would you sell them?

Moron™

Onyx user!
um i dont accept anything to do with paypal. and i probably wont sorry :\
\

Moron™

Onyx user!
because i use to sell pins for paypal money, i used to go on these chat sites pretend im a girl and make the guys accept the bill to their cell phone from jagex, and yeah so i sold mem for paypal and i had been scamed for alot of times from people refunding the money. and i don't want to sell them atm either.

Terrio

User is banned.
Lure_deluxe said:
because i use to sell pins for paypal money, i used to go on these chat sites pretend im a girl and make the guys accept the bill to their cell phone from jagex, and yeah so i sold mem for paypal and i had been scamed for alot of times from people refunding the money. and i don't want to sell them atm either.

I laughed at that
You know paypal Cannot transfer any money back to the person if its a online goods

You can get them to say
I have bought online goods witch I have already recieved and I know I cannot charge back for online goods

Then your bullet proof
But I guess you did not know that

Ive had alot of phone calls with Paypal about this shit I lost $300 on a fucking RS account from Jagex a fag recovered the 138 I was pissed

Moron™

Onyx user!
yeah well i dont know much about paypal. I never use it, i signed up to it because of runescape members, then i got a tip from a mate that he calls up EB Games and pretends to be a person of jagex and says that they have received a bad batch of runescape membership card etc.. and they ask for a code and he enters it in etc.. he was the one who told me about the chat site things