• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Price Check 2 gts

Dreams

Power member.
Seeing what i can get for these tags
Dont offer for them i just want to see wut they worth

GT: LvG
GT: Biohazard

Comet

Power member.
LvG - Pretty sweetlooking 3 letter, I don't know what it means, so I'll say maybe 20

Biohazard - 9 letters, almost perfect in my opinion. I would say about 70 at the most.

Click

Declan said:
LvG - Pretty sweetlooking 3 letter, I don't know what it means, so I'll say maybe 20

Biohazard - 9 letters, almost perfect in my opinion. I would say about 70.
LvG is a pretty KNOWN gb team (worth around 40-50) and biohazard is worth around 30-50

Comet

Power member.
Click said:
LvG is a pretty KNOWN gb team (worth around 40-50) and biohazard is worth around 30-50

I guess I'm the 1% when it comes to knowing LvG lol

Sektor

Click said:

LvG Is a pro call of duty team, they aren't GB kids lol. Both of these are really nice gamertags, but I dunno what to price them.

Rawr

User is banned.
Biohazard - 30-40
LvG - 30-40

Never heard of LvG, and even if it is a pro CoD team, that doesn't bump up the price that much.

Sektor

Rawr said:
Biohazard - 30-40
LvG - 30-40

Never heard of LvG, and even if it is a pro CoD team, that doesn't bump up the price that much.

Yeah I know it doesn't bump up the price but it is a nice 3 letter since it stands for Leverage.

Rawr

User is banned.
Sektor said:
Yeah I know it doesn't bump up the price but it is a nice 3 letter since it stands for Leverage.

Was that a joke? I've never seen the abbreviation in my life, and it could stand for a lot of things.

Sektor

Rawr said:
Was that a joke? I've never seen the abbreviation in my life, and it could stand for a lot of things.

I was just saying it's nice, and obviously it can stand for a lot of things..Was that a joke?

Bowser

Power member.
Biohazard = $30 - $60
LvG = $20 - $40

xRebel

Lvg is one of the best pro teams id try posting on the Gb fourums