• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Preworkout

Greed

Power member.
Does anyone else use C4 preworkout? I've just started using it recently and idk why but it makes me feel really nauseated and I've even thrown up a couple times during my workout from it. I was thinking about trying something else, but am looking for suggestions before I go out and buy it.

Senpai

User is banned.
Nope, never had that stuff. Do you think there is something in it that your body doesn't go well with?

You should get that GFuel lmao.

Greed

Power member.
Senpai said:
Nope, never had that stuff.  Do you think there is something in it that your body doesn't go well with?

You should get that GFuel lmao.
I've looked on body building forums and many people have had the same issue with C4 and I also talked to a trainer about it and he said some preworkouts do that and to just try another one.

Gen

User is banned.
I use Curse, i think it's illegal in USA though, not too sure. It's hella good.

Greed

Power member.
Alaska said:
I use Curse, i think it's illegal in USA though, not too sure. It's hella good.
What's in it that makes it illegal lol?

Samus

Power member.
yeah i have problems with c4 too i switched to Anarchy made by MuscleTech overall the product is amazing you get a big burst of energy and helps you you focus to get your workout done efficiently without fatigue.

Greed

Power member.
Samus said:
yeah i have problems with c4 too i switched to Anarchy made by MuscleTech overall the product is amazing you get a big burst of energy and helps you you focus to get your workout done efficiently without fatigue.

I'm actually planning on buying Phospha Muscle from MuscleTech so maybe I'll order Anarchy too, thanks.

zTrance

This might be a bit late, but some preworkouts will definately make you nauseous if it has too much of caffiene in them (or make sure you aren't taking too much, usually it has a label on the back that tells you how much you should take for the certain workout). If you're just starting to work out, I recommend something lighter such as Gold Standard, and if it isn't enough get something stronger. Also try and get creatine, they should sell some at any vitamin store.