• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Preworkout

Professor

What preworkouts do you guys take and why do you like them? Does it give you the overwhelming effect? Tingles? 
I currently take Bullnox. I don't mind it but I don't think it really affects me too much. I used to take MusclePharm Assault and I really liked the overwhelming effect it gave me but they nerfed their formula and now I don't feel it, so I'm looking for something new.

I want something that's gonna give me that rush of energy once it sets in. Any recommendations? C4? NO-Xplode?

Professor

Marley said:
Zantrex Black
It's insane. check it out. I started taking it last week. I have endless energy.
Does it give you tingles? And does it give you that sudden burst of energy 15-20 minutes after you drink it?
There's one called Mr. Hyde that is just ridiculous in that it is a TON of caffeine. I'd try it, but that + my vyvanse I have to take would literally kill me lol. 

Marley

User is banned.
Professor said:
Does it give you tingles? And does it give you that sudden burst of energy 15-20 minutes after you drink it?
There's one called Mr. Hyde that is just ridiculous in that it is a TON of caffeine. I'd try it, but that + my vyvanse I have to take would literally kill me lol. 

It depends how your body reacts to it. But once you get the energy, it's crazy.

I can tolerate high levels of caffeine... I'm gonna check it out

Professor

Marley said:
It depends how your body reacts to it. But once you get the energy, it's crazy.

I can tolerate high levels of caffeine... I'm gonna check it out
I'm sure I'd be okay. I have a high tolerance as well somehow, even though I rarely consume caffeine unless I'm trying to stay awake to study. Yesterday morning I took 50mg vyvanse, 30mg adderall, a monster, and my preworkout and honestly didn't really feel it that much. The guy who told me about Mr. Hyde was at least 50+ years old and said he had been taking it for 8 months and hadn't switched off because he can't find anything stronger.

Marley

User is banned.
Professor said:
I'm sure I'd be okay. I have a high tolerance as well somehow, even though I rarely consume caffeine unless I'm trying to stay awake to study. Yesterday morning I took 50mg vyvanse, 30mg adderall, a monster, and my preworkout and honestly didn't really feel it that much. The guy who told me about Mr. Hyde was at least 50+ years old and said he had been taking it for 8 months and hadn't switched off because he can't find anything stronger.

jesus christ nigga, you got a high ass tolerance. I need to try Mr. Hyde.

Professor

Marley said:
jesus christ nigga, you got a high ass tolerance. I need to try Mr. Hyde.
One scoop of Mr Hyde contains 400mg of caffeine. That's the equivalent of drinking 4 and a half 32 oz Coca-Cola's (3.16 gallons of Coca-Cola). So as long as I don't take my ADHD medication that day I should be okay lol

BigMeech

I was always skeptical about pre workouts. But when I bought c4 I was really pretty impressed. I highly recommend this product. It will instantly effect the intensity and duration of your workout

Louis Vuitton

User is banned.
I don't take pre workouts nowadays, however back when I used to take them, I took C4, and Pump HD.

Gemini

User is banned.
Depends what you like. If you want tingles and that 'Pump', get Mr.Hyde. I currently take MusclePharm Assault but I'm about to get off it forever unless I find a solution why I'm having issues with this product, causes me to shit a lot and I get stomach cramps, farting in gym, etc. (Probably because of L-Carnitine I'm taking, but you still will get more frequent shits)
Just don't be so dependent on these Pre-workouts. Take your Pre-workouts in the morning so you don't have a problem sleeping. C4 is better for focus also the flavor is overall outstanding and is known to have the best taste in the scene. Mr.Hyde is known for 'tingles' people felt skin tightening because of the 'pump' they get from this, this is packed on Caffeine so beware. Mr. Hyde is just insane. (I only took half a scoop and was feeling pretty focused)

Kankuro

Onyx user!
is mr. hyde good actually cause ive been looking for something good to take for working out

Gemini

User is banned.
insider said:
is mr. hyde good actually cause ive been looking for something good to take for working out
We're all different, not all pre-workouts are suitable. If you're low-tolerant to Caffeine i'd suggest you take something else but go ahead if you want something that's going to make you feel like an 'animal'.
Personally, will-power is the only pre-workout you need also maybe BCAA's during your workout.