• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Predictions for UFC 183

Philly

Power member.
What is your opinions, and predictions for UFC 183?

Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz (Diaz by submission first round)
Tyron Woodley vs. Kelvin Gastelum (Gastelum by decision)
Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta (Lauzon by KO first or second round)
Thales Leites vs. Tim Boetsch (Leites by decision)
Jordan Mein vs. Thiago Alves (Alves by decision)
Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann (McMann by TKO or decision)
Ed Herman vs. Derek Brunson (?)
Ian McCall vs. John Lineker (Lineker by TKO or decision)
Rafael Natal vs. Tom Watson (?)
Diego Brandão vs. Jimy Hettes (?)
Richardson Moreira vs. Ildemar Alcântara (?)
Thiago Santos vs. Andy Enz (?)

Amp

Power member.
Diaz vs. Silva... It's so hard for me to choose between the two. Seems as if they are both strong in the same areas.
Tyron I expect to pull the win, but you never know.
Joe Lauzon will pull out the victory.

As for the rest, I guess we'll see.

Narc

User is banned.
Ill beat all there asses tell them to 1v1 me

Philly

Power member.
Amp said:
Diaz vs. Silva... It's so hard for me to choose between the two. Seems as if they are both strong in the same areas.
Tyron I expect to pull the win, but you never know.
Joe Lauzon will pull out the victory.

As for the rest, I guess we'll see.
How do you think Tyron will win, he was saying that this is the first time in his career that he has weighed what he is fighting at prior to the fight and not having to cut weight at all.  So it could be a good or a bad thing you never know.

Amp

Power member.
Philly said:
How do you think Tyron will win, he was saying that this is the first time in his career that he has weighed what he is fighting at prior to the fight and not having to cut weight at all.  So it could be a good or a bad thing you never know.

Tryon is considered the most physically talented in the division, and if he's sitting at his natural weight, he'll be feeling much better in a sense. Not only that but he's a higher prospect, has a wrestling style and knockout power.

Kelvin missed weight by 10 pounds, that's just unheard of. I've seen comments saying he's had flu-like symptoms. Seems as if he won't be 100%

User is banned.
Your predictions are pretty good, except as much as I like Diaz I want Silva to win so you know I gotta say Silva will take it (But lets be honest, Diaz will end up winning) ​

Magic

I watch WWE but im considering watching UFC aswell, didn't WWE's own brock lesnar dominate UFC for a little while? @Philly

Amp

Power member.
Magic said:
I watch WWE but im considering watching UFC aswell, didn't WWE's own brock lesnar dominate UFC for a little while? @Philly
LMAO, WWE.
Yes though, Brock Lesnar had the title.

Amp

Power member.
Magic said:
haha he is a legit beast man, did he use the kimura lock in UFC?

I don't really remember. If he actually comes back, I doubt he'll have the same success as he had before.

Amp

Power member.
Magic said:
Why won't he have the same success man?

I don't really see him coming anywhere close to Cain Velasquez. 

Amp

Power member.
Magic said:
That name rings a bell, is he the guy who beat lesnar?, hes quite small and tanned right?

I'm sure it does, Cain is the champion and considered the "baddest man on the planet". I don't know who last beat Lesnar though.

Magic

Amp said:
I'm sure it does, Cain is the champion and considered the "baddest man on the planet". I don't know who last beat Lesnar though.

Yeah because I heard lesnar was doing really well then cain kicked his as and lesnar left lmao.

Magic

@Amp - cain took control at 5.00, 6:55 brock looked so bloody haha, can't believe what brock looked like in UFC compared to what he looks like in WWE..
brockraw1229.jpg