• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Post Your Setup.

Color

Curious what others prefer to skate. Thought this may be a bit of fun and keep the section more active. Post a picture of your setup or you can just list what you're skating currently or what you prefer. Feel free to include whatever you want; shoes, deck, trucks, bearings, etc. Hell you can even post if you BMX as well, that could be interesting.

Here's my current setup:
Real skateboard
Thunder trucks
Bones STF 50 wheels
Mini-logo bearings
Cheap ass hardware that breaks all the time.
I'm also skating some vans era's ATM, but greatly prefer Chukka Low's.

Here's a pic from Instagram. :D
http://instagram.com/p/a7Fc2KoXRk/

cas

Foundation seventh seal deck
Thunder trucks (all black)
Bones Reds
Spitfires
Fck the hardware
Oh and mob grip with some Janoskis

Color

Devise said:
Foundation seventh seal deck
Thunder trucks (all black)
Bones Reds
Spitfires
Fck the hardware
Oh and mob grip with some Janoskis

Nice man, you may have the same trucks as me. :p
I've also wanted a pair of janoskis, but I never want to spend that much on shoes cause they don't last long enough. Lol. I'm going to be buying a pair of Satire's soon, I'll update when I get them. ;D
Also been looking to get a penny board sometime soon. Lol

cas

They're pretty good. The best I've skated so far. When they ripped all I did was take griptape, put it facing the outside of the shoe (from the inside out), then tape the inside to the sticky side of the grip and done. No ripped socks and it lasts. Kinda takes a while to break in but they look as good as they skate.

Reptar

Power member.
I just got back into skating after a couple years, Heres what I got from a friend about a week ago
Chocolate skateboard
Royal trucks
Destructo bearings
Black hardware
ATM I'm skating on my janoskis, they're real comfortable but too sexy to skate on. Lol

Still upgrading some stuff, this is just the beginning.

Shadow

Power member.
Shop deck
Independent trucks
Tensor abec 9 bearings
Shop hardware
Jessup grip (Mob sucks ass, too gritty)
Emerica G-codes is what i'm skating.
Also Bones STF wheels.

Color

Shadow said:
Shop deck
Independent trucks
Tensor abec 9 bearings
Shop hardware
Jessup grip (Mob sucks ass, too gritty)
Emerica G-codes is what i'm skating.
Also Bones STF wheels.

Nice, I've really been liking these wheels actually. Always leaned towards Ricta I'm the past but I think I've changed my mind. Ha. I've also never skated independent, always liked Krux, though I know they're good, my cousins ex-husband has been skating them for like 30+ years. Lol

Shadow

Power member.
Color said:
Nice, I've really been liking these wheels actually. Always leaned towards Ricta I'm the past but I think I've changed my mind. Ha. I've also never skated independent, always liked Krux, though I know they're good, my cousins ex-husband has been skating them for like 30+ years. Lol

I don't like grippy wheels at all, all my wheels have to be slippery so i can butter my tricks.

Color

Shadow said:
I don't like grippy wheels at all, all my wheels have to be slippery so i can butter my tricks.

Same for sure, I love hard wheels, I like to slide my tricks a bit, makes them look cleaner. I'll just power slide and revert constantly down hills and shit, so much fun. Ha.
I'm gonna get a cruiser board here soon though with some super soft wheels just to roll around on, love them. Lol

Shadow

Power member.
Color said:
Same for sure, I love hard wheels, I like to slide my tricks a bit, makes them look cleaner. I'll just power slide and revert constantly down hills and shit, so much fun. Ha.
I'm gonna get a cruiser board here soon though with some super soft wheels just to roll around on, love them. Lol

If you're getting a cruiser, get a penny board.

Color

Shadow said:
If you're getting a cruiser, get a penny board.

Yeah, exactly what I was planning actually. Lol

Color

Bump, let's keep this going. :D
I'd like to see others' setups. :)

Color

Living

Power member.
Dude my setup is sick as fuck Ill go take a picture in a second.

CJ

I haven't skated in years but livings setup is the kind of shit I use to rock fruity boards ftw lol you gotta admit hitting a trae flip on a hello kitty board would be sick

Color

Living said:

Alright, do it. :p
I'll post one of my old deck in a second, it's a shop deck but it's got the owner's picture on it from when he was little. It looks goofy af. Haha

Ride

Living said:

dude i found it all good...
images