• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Post 2 Host Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zammyslave

What about the previous contest?

Psyko

User is banned.
Uhhhh, I still haven't received my hosting for the 500 points I gained, which I by all means still should. Discontinued for new applications I assume you mean.

When will I get my hosting? I've pm'd virgil on multiple occasions, still no hosting.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Psyko said:
Uhhhh, I still haven't received my hosting for the 500 points I gained, which I by all means still should. Discontinued for new applications I assume you mean.

When will I get my hosting? I've pm'd virgil on multiple occasions, still no hosting.

As Zammy said, PM Virgil saying you have 10 posts. You will get it.

Psyko

User is banned.
Makes no sense to me. I complete an offer but does not receive my reward. How can you possibly expect me to fulfil a second offer to be eligible for the first offer?

And yes I PM'd virgil again, he asked for my patience since he was getting "high amounts of PM's". I take that as me being on the list for getting my 500 point hosting.

virgil

What you guys MUST keep in mind, I do have a life, recently I have received a fairly high number of PM's for hosting, and because of my fairly long to-do list, it can take a while.

Zammyslave

Psyko said:
Makes no sense to me. I complete an offer but does not receive my reward. How can you possibly expect me to fulfil a second offer to be eligible for the first offer?
You already have 10 posts, which is what you needed for the second offer.

And yeah, he must be busy since pretty much everybody wants their free hosting.

b0r1s

User is banned.
since im w8ing to see will Ishee give me the hosting can i get some info about the "Free Reseller Hosting" like
Web Space, Bandwidth, features...
thanks in advance

b0r1s

User is banned.
Crayo said:
PM Ishee, he can give you better information than I can.

did, still w8ing ;D,btw i didn't mean that u give me info about his hosting i meant on the hosting that u have posted in this thread...

Anxiety

User is banned.
b0r1s said:
Crayo said:
PM Ishee, he can give you better information than I can.

did, still w8ing ;D,btw i didn't mean that u give me info about his hosting i meant on the hosting that u have posted in this thread...

Oh okay. Simply get 10 posts which you have, and PM Virgil. I'm pretty sure you get decent specs, but it's his hosting so I don't know for sure.

Remember he's quite busy so expect a slow reply.

b0r1s

User is banned.
Crayo said:
Oh okay. Simply get 10 posts which you have, and PM Virgil. I'm pretty sure you get decent specs, but it's his hosting so I don't know for sure.

Remember he's quite busy so expect a slow reply.

k, i hope he will reply today, because i don't have much time before school starts and when it starts everything will be to late then...

Status
Not open for further replies.