• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Ports

Deathcrow

Power member.
Player-Owned Ports

I decided to hop onto Runescape for the first time in what seems like forever with the intention of actually doing something. I went to Port Sarim and checked out this new sort-of minigame which is similar to kingdom management.

It is actually pretty cool even though it isn't something you can actively do. You probably want to go there about every 30 minutes to do stuff and then go do other things with your time.

Once you send your ships out, you don't need to stay logged in during that time. You can log out and do other things.

This could be considered high level content I suppose since it requires level 90 in either fishing, herblore, prayer, runecrafting, slayer, or thieving.

Apparently the rewards are really good as well and are for high-level players.

Gengar_mybb_import19743

What are the rewards? I haven't actually played RS in months and I have 99 herb and 95 pray. Worth doing it?

Deathcrow

Power member.
Gengar said:
What are the rewards? I haven't actually played RS in months and I have 99 herb and 95 pray. Worth doing it?

I think the rewards include the highest level armour in the game with a level 85 defence and constitution requirements.

Gengar_mybb_import19743

Deathcrow said:
Gengar said:

I think the rewards include the highest level armour in the game with a level 85 defence and constitution requirements.

Guess who has two thumbs, 75 defence and 84 hp?
This+guy+right+here_6dc751_3251652.jpg

Deathcrow

Power member.
Gengar said:
Deathcrow said:
Gengar said:

Can't see the picture. :\

Jam

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
Gengar said:
Deathcrow said:

Can't see the picture. :\

reuploaded to imgur for him.
4uOVS.jpg

Deathcrow

Power member.
Deathwish said:
Time to get 90 thieving. brb.

Have fun. I used to love thieving and that was my way of making money. But that was like 9 years ago and I was like lvl 70 on my first runescape account. I would always be in Ardougne at that silk stall or up in that one building getting those nature runes

Stewie

Onyx user!
I don't have any plans for 90 fishing/thieving/any of the other requirements so I guess I wont be doing this for a year or so.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Stewie said:
I don't have any plans for 90 fishing/thieving/any of the other requirements so I guess I wont be doing this for a year or so.

I am actually enjoying it so far. lol

Chewbaka

I have played more Runescape since this came out than I have for last couple months. Finally they add something a little different.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Chewbaka said:
I have played more Runescape since this came out than I have for last couple months. Finally they add something a little different.

Same! I agree 100%.