• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Poll - which is better

macca

please help me decide which is better PS3, XBOX360 or nintendo wii

LMCampbell

User is banned.
None is really better than the other.
It all depends how you play your games.

PS3 is for the gamers who want great graphics, but a not so worked on online.
Xbox 360 is a lower set of graphics but the online gaming is better.
Wii is for family gamers, if your getting this you need a family who will play it with you.
Their aren't many single playing games that are good.

Personally I think the xbox 360 is best but that just my opinion. Try and go to a store and try the xbox and PS3 or Wii and see which one you like the most.

meneer15

I have got a PS3 at home and whenever my cousin is coming over he takes his Xbox 360 with him and when a friend is visits me he takes his WII over. I played loads of games on all three consoles. Made a little scheme / scoreboard which is the best:
- Graphics:
1. PS3
2. X-360
3. WII
Pretty obviously, the PS3 on top and the WII at the bottom. Mainly because the PS3 has a higher frame-rate and the WII doesn't even use a HDMI cable.
- Connecting to a TV:
1. WII
2. X-360
3. PS3
The WII uses an easy cable, works without a problem and right out the box. The X-360 has got some auto-detect settings and that works fine too but whenever I take my PS3 to somebody else's home I never get it to work. Whatever cable I try, I only get a black screen. Took me a while to find out what to do and with the help of a YT video I found a solution but it takes a long way how to get it to work.
- Games:
1. PS3
2. X-360
3. WII
Pretty easy, the PS3 has got loads of PS3-only games while Xbox only has a few. The WII has got loads too but most of them are mainstream and 90% of the WII games is made by Nintendo themself and suck anyway.
- Online experience:
1. X-360
2. PS3
3. WII
The Xbox wins in this one, you do have to pay for it but you get dedicated servers with less lagg. Just Google "PS3 online Black Ops problems" and you get way more complaints from people who can't play online because they have got so much lagg on their PS3. The WII loses this battle, probably because I don't go online on a WII anyway and you got to pay for it too.

Conclusion:
Looking at the score I think the PS3 is the best option. However, if you want to play online a lot and don't have to suffer much lagg all the time, you should get an X-360. Although you do have to pay for your online experience.