• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pokemon Go

BabyGirl

Whats everyones best pokemon that they have in pokemon Go.? Mines a Vaporeon with cp 830 so far.

Rare

My best is only like 1200, Iceland currently sucks.
Also @cred has good shit, I wonder how... ;)

Cred

I have two 1900 gyardos and 2 2500cp dragonites. I also got a 1900 vaporeon. Ill send you a pic on kik of them all.

Savage

Onyx user!
Mine is a Vaporeon with 1880 CP. :p

Savage

Onyx user!
elite said:
Lost motivation to play with the 3 step bug
I've never experienced any bugs surprisingly.

elite

Golem said:
I've never experienced any bugs surprisingly.

yes you have... niantic disabled the footstep system so now all pokemon appear 3 footsteps away in the tracker

Savage

Onyx user!
elite said:
yes you have... niantic disabled the footstep system so now all pokemon appear 3 footsteps away in the tracker
Umm, I'm pretty sure that's a part of the game since they disabled it? Not a bug.

elite

Golem said:
Umm, I'm pretty sure that's a part of the game since they disabled it? Not a bug.

Well i didnt know how describe it because i am a first generation mexican immigrant so stop being a privileged racist massogsnist piece of shit

Savage

Onyx user!
elite said:
Well i didnt know how describe it because i am a first generation mexican immigrant so stop being a privileged racist massogsnist piece of shit

Hey now, I didn't mean to offend you if I did. I don't like pick fights with people, I apologize.

cargocargo7765

I played the game for a day and deleted it. I'm a huge fan of the series it I feel like it's designed for major city areas. Where I am at is out in the countryside, so it felt pretty boring. Might give it a shot when I'm visiting Chicago in a few weeks.

BabyGirl

yall are a bunch of FAGS . haahha

Yui

My best is a 1372 CP Lapras I believe. Currently working on topping it with the Eeveelutions and praying for a Snorlax from my 10km egg.

₆ ₆ ₆

my best is a 2200cp Arcanine, not too bad

(I definitely did not cheat)