• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pokemon Go Tips n Tricks

ForumKorner

rsz_1rsz_pogo.png

This thread will mostly be a compilation of hacks and tips about Pokemon Go.
All the information found on here is based on my knowledge from what I know so far.
If you have any helpful information to share then comment and I will update your information for everyone to read.
All information is based on iDevices. I'm pretty sure it's similar to Androids, if not post a guide and I will repost on thread.
I will frequently update this thread with new links whenever there is an update.

Android users use: http://www.tutuapp.com

How do you get a hacked Pokemon Go app without a jailbroken device or computer?

Installing these are pretty much self-explanetory.
The main feature of this app is that it allows you to teleport with coordinates.
**Remember once you've downloaded the hacked apps go to your Settings > General > Device Management > Press Trust**

iEnchantify
Current Version 1.3.1
1.  [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.ienchantify.net/pgo.htm[/font]
2.  Press Install and wait for the 5 second countdown to finish.
3.  Press Skip this AD > pop up > press open
4.  Pop up > Install
5.  Go to your iPhone Settings > General > Device Management > Click the Enterprise App and Trust it.

There are other sites like iEnchantify such as: www.iosem.us , www.tutuapp.com etc..
I prefer iEnchantify because they release new updates pretty quick and the other sites sometimes do not work for me.

How do you get a hacked Pokemon Go app without jailbroken device but with a computer?

Now you might be wondering what is the difference between the hacked version downloaded through phone vs hacked version by computer.
This hacked version does not allow you to teleport with coordinates.
You are automatically set on home location and you have to manually go around with your joystick.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Pokemon GO++ Version 1.3.1 Features[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-Enable Walking Speed [/font]
-Location Saver
-Allows you to drop a pin in a map where you want your character to walk/run in the world.
**Shows nearby pokemons and allows you to click on it and your character will walk to it**

There are two things you need to download:
- Cydia Impactor: Cydia Impactor
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]- Pokemon GO 1.3.1 Pre-Hacked: Mirror 1[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] OR Mirror 2[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]1. Connect your phone to your computer.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]2. Open up Cydia Impactor[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]3. Drag the Pokemon GO++ IPA into Cydia Impactor[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]4. Input all the information it's asking for.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5. Once it's finished go to [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]iPhone-Settings > General > Device Management > Click the Enterprise App and Trust it.[/font]

How do you you level up faster?

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Method 1:[/font]
I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to do this, if not I'll tell you.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]All you really have to do is catch a lot of Pidgeys, we call it "Pidgey Farming"[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Catch as much Pidgeys until you have tons of Pidgey Candies. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Invest in Lucky Eggs and use it. Evolve every pidgey you got and you will gain tons of XP.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]You get 1k XP per pokemon evolved.[/font]

How to have unlimited incense & lucky egg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Im not sure if this still works but the last time I've done it, it works.[/font]
All you have to do is go to your settings and adjust the time. Lets say it's 12:59 PM, turn back the time to 12PM. 
You cannot extend the time to more than an hour.

Helpful Tools

Want to catch rare Pokemons using the teleport hack? Use: PokemonSniper
Want to find out what level your pokemon will be when evolved? Use: Pokemon Calc/Tools
Want to travel around the world with the teleport hack? Use this to find coordinates: GPS Coordinates

Some good coordinates
Best Spot in NYC: 40.764828 , [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-73.973646[/font]

Jur

Very informative thread. Also well written and easy to follow. Thanks!