• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

pneumonia

Magnificent

so if any of you have noticed I have been saying that I was sick for the past few days.

So I had a virus on wed-sat then on sunday I realized that my headaches stopped and I thought I was better. I even went to the doctor on Friday and he said I was at the end of the virus. Then I started coughing like alot. I was supposed to go back to school on Monday and I ended up staying home again. I went to the doctor today and she said she could hear the crackle of pneumonia in my lungs (made me fucking cringe) so here I am dealing with it I took my subscribed pills which were fucking huge and I'm still coughing like crazy.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can make the coughing lessen? Thanks,

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Fuckboy said:
so if any of you have noticed I have been saying that I was sick for the past few days.

So I had a virus on wed-sat then on sunday I realized that my headaches stopped and I thought I was better. I even went to the doctor on Friday and he said I was at the end of the virus. Then I started coughing like alot. I was supposed to go back to school on Monday and I ended up staying home again. I went to the doctor today and she said she could hear the crackle of pneumonia in my lungs (made me fucking cringe) so here I am dealing with it I took my subscribed pills which were fucking huge and I'm still coughing like crazy.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can make the coughing lessen? Thanks,
This may sound weird....But do you live in a marijuana friendly state? Here in Seattle we can buy if your 21..but anyways they have these cough drops with thc in them, and they are AMAZING. Any time I have a cough I take one and it helps right away. 

-Also is your throat soar? They make sprays to num your throat.

-They make teas that can help with coughing and sore throat. (This really works good if you get the right brand)

-Drinking milk can help with coughing

-Clearing your throat more frequently instead of coughing

-Try and stay not do warm or not to cold.

Fallout

User is banned.
For the past week I've had a cold. Sunday night I took a shower and I had body chills right after I got out of the shower. On Monday morning I woke up with a fever, I didn't go to school Monday or Tuesday.
Monday night I was in the hospital. The doctor said I had pneumonia and possible strep throat. The doctor also checked my lungs and heard crackling in my lower lungs.

Pretty similar situations, figured I'd share my situation with you lol. Good luck on getting better @Fuckboy

Magnificent

well guys it aint getting better still have it I have a shitload of 10 minute cough attacks which I almost through-up from.

It just got alot worse now it'll be sometimes where I struggle to breathe

and ideas?

Rare

There's literally no way you're in college.

Magnificent

drummer said:
There's literally no way you're in college.

I never said I was in college lmao

Rare

Fuckboy said:
I never said I was in college lmao
Re-read it, where the hell did I see that, my bad. Get better bro.