• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Please help me!!

Royals

User is banned.
Private message me if you know much about adding plugins onto a website it's confusing as fuck for me 

Einstein

User is banned.
Tail said:
Private message me if you know much about adding plugins onto a website it's confusing as fuck for me 

YouTube, Google, the internet.

elite

bro your signature is inappropro i would change that before i band you

Chrisu

What software are you currently using in which you need help with? As suggested above, Google and Youtube are a good means to get your answer quickly but even if you are confused afterwards, let me know and I'll try to help you.

Kiss

Internet n youtube iz the answer to everything

Royals

User is banned.
I've checked all that all it shows you is after you have connected to your site I need to know how to connect 

Kurumi

Onyx user!
Royals said:
I've checked all that all it shows you is after you have connected to your site I need to know how to connect 

What are you talking about? and what software have you installed.

Royals

User is banned.
I am using Filezilla but idk if it's right Pm me if you can help me

Kurumi

Onyx user!
Royals said:
I am using Filezilla but idk if it's right Pm me if you can help me

Let me just facepalm myself 100+ more. What forum/site software do you use?

Villain

Onyx user!
@Left he's using mybb software. the platform is icyboards.net, he needs to know how to upload plugins to the website such as myalerts and other plugins.

Royals

User is banned.
@fury if I used a different software such as webhost will my site be the same? 

Chrisu

Royals said:
@fury if I used a different software such as webhost will my site be the same? 
Honestly, hosting is very cheap. But if you are just starting I suggest doing things on your localhost since you don't have to pay for anything and you can do everything on the comfort of your computer. 
But if you want to host it, get paid hosting opposed to a free hosting service. Unlike Iceyboards, you'll have the freedom to upload your plug ins and other things with ease once you set up your FTP client correctly.