• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty Please Disallow Second Chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace2Face

Onyx user!
In our 24/7 Nuketown HC TDM Server,
There is a Really Really annoying Perk which Plagued the server since, well i guess since the server started?!
Second Chance
Why is that?
Because when you shot a player with last chance, he will be falling, but when he is falling, no matter what you do he wont die untill he falls down, but at that time he can shoot you. (If he is Quick Enough)
Last chance also makes the health even larger.
Lets say i have a AUG, And im shooting 10 Rounds at the player, And i mean at the chest, he is falling and im still Shooting him, and my Clip ends and he is still alive, In Second Chance Mode.
And is really really pissing off every single player playing in the server, and definitly in all the other servers too.

So Please, Bleepy, Disallow Second chance to be used in there!
Reply Below if you agree!

OliverE

Power member.
DUDE!

Ive told you like 1000 times that I cant get rid of Second chance, Treyarch have locks on all server configs to make things fair for the players, they can use what they want. Thats why Un-ranked servers are like £4 more than Ranked, because they allow customisablilty.

I will think about this later.

SGT.Code

ace thers not allot to say about this exept that you obviosly dont know what your secondary wepon is for becaus i tryed using second chance and i think in about 20 matches i only got 1 kill with it

OliverE

Power member.
TBH It does get kinda annoying.

But im not gonna go put in the effort to warn and kick anyone for using it.

Ace2Face

Onyx user!
I Dont mean putting a mod or such...
And its not about if i die from a last chance whore,
Its that i have to waste more then 15 Rounds and waste 2 Seconds of the shot on 1 player when theres like more then 2 and makes rushing a total trash.

OliverE

Power member.
But you go to warn him your wasting more time.

You have to find out who it is to warn them. Then you have to remember that they have done it once.
Then it may happen again and it may be a differnet person but you have to make sure etc.

Ace2Face

Onyx user!
That is not the case, You can just make a Auto messege Pop up rapidly every 20 sec saying No Second Chance, and i will keep Repeating it, and if you spot a Second chance user, just kick.

SGT.Code

i like to think of the server like more of a democracy and not a dictatorship caus face it no one has fun vith a dictator for an admin

Factor8™

I like being a dictator. lol

SGT.Code

ok so you like BEING a dictator but say if bleepy was a dictator (he isnt but im trying to prove a point so bear with me) and evrything had to be done his way and he band ppl when he felt like it you proly wouldnt like it

Factor8™

Lol I love banhammering!!!

Being a moderator is awesome though. And I thank you for allowing me to be one.

SGT.Code

ah i had nothin to do with it i just loged in and you were a mod so its all bleepys doing lol but its great to have another person to help out.

No more offtopic chat please if you want to talk about somin else creat or find a thread that is talking about what you want to talk about thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.