• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pking still alive?

Tyler-

Onyx user!
Whats it like with that new combat update a few months ago?
curious.

eXero

Onyx user!
Well, EOC is not integrated yet, so PKing is still the same as it was. For now.

Jam

Onyx user!
As eXero said. the EoC hasn't happened yet.

Mr.Anderson

Well, with all the pjers and Storm of Faggot ragers, I'd say it's already dying out.

I truly miss the old widly. RIP Wild</3

Deathcrow

Power member.
I am still wondering what will happen once EOC comes out. A lot will change and I have a feeling the market will fluctuate a lot as well. I personally think that god swords will go up in price as Jagex will end up making them better. That is why I am buying lots of them. =p

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Also, chaotic mauls, but that isn't tradable. All 2h items are so much better, so expect barrows to go up.

Mr.Anderson

Deathcrow said:
I am still wondering what will happen once EOC comes out. A lot will change and I have a feeling the market will fluctuate a lot as well. I personally think that god swords will go up in price as Jagex will end up making them better. That is why I am buying lots of them. =p

They're removing all specials, so if anything Godswords will drop in price.

Pichu

Onyx user!
I stopped it after those rushers kept on PJing...

Deathcrow

Power member.
Mr.Anderson said:
Deathcrow said:

I realize there are no specials. But do you really think Jagex is nerfing spec weapons? That is a silly assumption.

Godswords are "supposed" to be one of the most powerful weapons in the game. They will update them to reflect this. Also, any 2h weapon is supposed to be powerful yet slow. The evolution of combat isn't the way you think it is. lol

Mr.Anderson

Deathcrow said:
Mr.Anderson said:
Deathcrow said:

I realize there are no specials. But do you really think Jagex is nerfing spec weapons? That is a silly assumption.

Godswords are "supposed" to be one of the most powerful weapons in the game. They will update them to reflect this. Also, any 2h weapon is supposed to be powerful yet slow. The evolution of combat isn't the way you think it is. lol

I understand that. But you do realize that half of the RS community is 11 year old kids that beg their mom for her credit card to buy gold. They then buy an AGS and prod the shit out of the wild. I'm saying this now, I think the prices will drop a lot because people won't be able to prod spec.

And I personally think EoC will be okay. Kinda reminds me of WoW but it's a change. Should be fun.

Stewie

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
Yea i'll probably buy an ags considering I've never had one and there only 18m atm. :)

Deathcrow

Power member.
Zoo Ranger said:
Yea i'll probably buy an ags considering I've never had one and there only 18m atm. :)

I am actually taking advantage of super cheap BGS's. Already have over 200 of them. Since there are no "specials" on weapons in the EOC, then I am assuming that the difference of price on godswords won't be as large. And I am actually wondering if BGS will become just as good and desirable as an AGS or SGS.

If I am right and they rise in price to at least 8m, then I will make at least a 1b+ in profit. If they raise to where an AGS is now (18m), then I will make more than 3b in profit. (This is all with the current amount of godswords I have.) I am buying many more.

And the thing is, they are already at 2.8m in price. The price is so low, it leaves it hardly no room to crash. A very safe investment to me.

Stewie

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
Zoo Ranger said:

I am actually taking advantage of super cheap BGS's. Already have over 200 of them. Since there are no "specials" on weapons in the EOC, then I am assuming that the difference of price on godswords won't be as large. And I am actually wondering if BGS will become just as good and desirable as an AGS or SGS.

If I am right and they rise in price to at least 8m, then I will make at least a 1b+ in profit. If they raise to where an AGS is now (18m), then I will make more than 3b in profit. (This is all with the current amount of godswords I have.) I am buying many more.

And the thing is, they are already at 2.8m in price. The price is so low, it leaves it hardly no room to crash. A very safe investment to me.
Damn if i had the money id invest as well but I cant really do much with my 200m bank. :p Anways good luck with your 1-3b investment! :)

Deathcrow

Power member.
Zoo Ranger said:
Damn if i had the money id invest as well but I cant really do much with my 200m bank. :p Anways good luck with your 1-3b investment! :)

Lol, not really a 1b-3b investment unless I put that much into it. If i put 3b into it then I could potentially make 6b-18b. (3 times or 6 times as much as what I invest guessing that they could easily go to the price range of 9m-18m)

Tyler-

Onyx user!
oh okay I thought it was implemented already, has anyone tried it in the demo?

and what do they expect to happen with out specials......?

Luffy

User is banned.
RS veteran for more than 10 years here and I honestly don't know why people hate EoC so much. I don't mind shit about it. I play and will continue to play till they stop the game (if that happens) once I finish college for coding I'm gonna go work at Jagex (they have open programmer spots on RS3 and 07) and that is my dream. Rs didn't change a bit for me (tho I don't like that you can't kill players till they go deeper)