• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pking like a pro!

Terrio

User is banned.

Terrio

User is banned.
=P I think hes a range pure
What kind of person with 77 range and 99 agility Hits 3's while punching
My guess is a range pure

Chewbaka

There was a perfectly good thread that had to do with "IRL Runescape" that you could have posted this in rather than making a new thread.

Terrio

User is banned.
I like for future reference That I can go check on what people say about the video
Different topics means Different Sections means Different threads

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea If you guys want to put down others in my thread then Please leave
Don't need that here

Crysis

Onyx user!
Why do you two always go off-topic?

eXero and Dungeoneering.

As well as people "complaining" about their posting, you are giving them another chance to post, against your post.

OT: Wasn't really the best one I've seen, no need for another thread though.

Terrio

User is banned.
@[Crysis]
I don't go off topic I told them to leave if they want to Say stuff like that in my thread
If they think eXero's pking is not that great then They can go post in his thread and tell him that I don't want it here
And yes Now I see when you tell dicks to stop They keep at it just to spite you

And would you rather me post this in my other thread? This seems like pking and Would get more views by pkers here
So In my mind I'm right But you might think differently

Crysis

Onyx user!
"I don't go off topic I told them to leave if they want to Say stuff like that in my thread
If they think eXero's pking is not that great then They can go post in his thread and tell him that I don't want it here
And yes Now I see when you tell dicks to stop They keep at it just to spite you"

That was just off-topic, fair enough I'm posting off-topic but I fix it with being on-topic afterwards.

You two always bitch about people bitching to you, just report their post and move it, if they're making spiteful comments.

OT: Because you might as well make a thread for every one of that guys video's for IRL Runescape, which it's needed, just do it all in one thread.

People give you feedback on whatever video, you'll know which one they are talking about because they are both completely different videos, one being PKing and the other Agility.

eXero

Onyx user!
You forgot the ontopic, and added it afterwars Crysis.

Ontopic: It's all based on personal opinion. Dungeoneering had his reasons for posting this here, instead of the other section. Crysis has his reasons why it shouldn't have been posted here, and posted with the other thread.

Crysis

Onyx user!
Well, it would be based on being normal, oh well.

Nice share nevertheless.

Off-topic; or because I can't post over a certain amount of digits because I get an error?

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

eXero

Onyx user!
That sucks. PM The Elite about that and see if you can get it fixed.

And you can't say that it's based on being normal. "Normal" is based on opinion as well.

Terrio

User is banned.
What star trek movie was this scene from any way?
And btw if you guys noticed the guy failed once in the video with the writing
tell me if you see it =)