• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pick to win the world series?

Sam

Although it doesnt seem like a huge acquisition, if the giants end up getting chase utley from the phillies i have them repeating. 

I see the Giants beating the Astros in 6 games this year.

Who do yall have? Idek if any of you watch baseball lol

Gang

Power member.
I'm a Cubs fan and I really want them to win the World Series but I don't think we're winning it this year. We've gotten better but I think Giants are winning it again this year.

Sam

Illinois said:
I'm a Cubs fan and I really want them to win the World Series but I don't think we're winning it this year. We've gotten better but I think Giants are winning it again this year.
I live in the suburbs of chicago and everyone around here is excited. They really believe the cubbies have a chance, which they definitely do but i dont see it this year. I think they are one power bat and another starter who isnt Dan Haren away from a championship lol.

Gang

Power member.
Sam said:
I live in the suburbs of chicago and everyone around here is excited. They really believe the cubbies have a chance, which they definitely do but i dont see it this year. I think they are one power bat and  another starter who isnt Dan Haren away from a championship lol.

Agreed, we have tons of studs in our batting lineup but the bullpen needs some work.

Color

Sam said:
I live in the suburbs of chicago and everyone around here is excited. They really believe the cubbies have a chance, which they definitely do but i dont see it this year. I think they are one power bat and  another starter who isnt Dan Haren away from a championship lol.
Ha.  

On a realistic note, it's clear the Cardinals will have it again this year.  Why?  It's the fucking Cardinals...

Magnificent

Color said:
Ha.  

On a realistic note, it's clear the Cardinals will have it again this year.  Why?  It's the fucking Cardinals...

Agree'd because my little league team was the Cardinals.

Ry Ry

User is banned.
I am going with the cubs since I live in chicago and since they are having a good year with there big hitters rizzo and Kris bryant.

Sam

@Color it will be the exact same as last year. The cardinals will knock out the dodgers and then eventually lose to the Giants. Wacha and Carmart can only take you so far.

We have MADBUM!