• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Php programmer

Swifty

User is banned.
Hey there!

Im currently making an ebay style site for anything runescape related (its gotta be better rhan selling your shit on a forum) and i need a php pro to hook up the WeBud script to my vBulletin script so users use the same info for both scripts. This way, rep, bans, ect will be universal throuout the website.

Thanks in advance!
Swifty

Steelmob

If you need a coding service contact nofear1999, he has good coding services located in the service offerings.

Swifty

User is banned.
Nooooo! Im saying the internet is flooded with forums that allow people to sell runescape related and runescape private server related things, would it not be cool to have an "ebay" soley for the buying/selling of runescape stuff?

Legend_mybb_import1694

Swifty said:
Nooooo! Im saying the internet is flooded with forums that allow people to sell runescape related and runescape private server related things, would it not be cool to have an "ebay" soley for the buying/selling of runescape stuff?

If you ever need staff on the site, I could help you out with that.

Steelmob

Swifty said:

Oh ok. Thanks. Sorry misunderstood you.

Swifty

User is banned.
I will need PLENTY. When i site is purely for a blackmarket heavy moderation is needed.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Could I be an administrator with you? And do you think there would be any paying positions to fill?

Swifty

User is banned.
If it kicks off well there will be, from onsite ads and people paying for frontpage listings and soforth. Just gotta make sure it gets plenty of exposure and kick. I also need this job done! Haha

Legend_mybb_import1694

Swifty said:
If it kicks off well there will be, from onsite ads and people paying for frontpage listings and soforth. Just gotta make sure it gets plenty of exposure and kick. I also need this job done! Haha

Alright, make sure you leave a paying staff spot for me.

Swifty

User is banned.
Ok this could be legend........ Wait for it....

i hope your not lactose intolerent...

Dary!

nofear1999

There's already a public ebay script.
I'm not going to screw someone over if there's something public.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Why don't you look on HF.net? You're bound to find at least one person who knows how to program php decently.

Steelmob

There are many scripts already made that are almost the same as ebay's. If you want a custom script, simply use that script and change up some codes. Then you'll get a better offer.

nofear1999

Skill said:
There are many scripts already made that are almost the same as ebay's. If you want a custom script, simply use that script and change up some codes. Then you'll get a better offer.

Exactly. I'm not going to code something already coded. I'd rather let him use public code.

Swifty

User is banned.
I am using 2 differenr scripts that i want linked together. If you can find me an ebay style script with a good forum already with it then i will surely use it.

Steelmob

Ask nofear to combine a forum and the script and make some changes that you want. It'll cost you about $50 (I think), but you'll get a nice website.