• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Photoshop Help

Awhile

I need help getting photoshop on my macbook pro for free, I've looked on youtube everywhere but on macs it seems to be 100% harder. Can anyone help me out? :)

Awhile

Ambien said:
Yeah I haven't been able to find a working one

Fuck us poor people that buy a fucking $1300 computer but can't afford photoshop

Ambien

Oh my god thank you @Cas' it's not like I've tried thanks again for another pointless post, appreciate it!

cas

Ambien said:
Oh my god thank you @Cas' it's not like I've tried thanks again for another pointless post, appreciate it!
If you've tried and haven't found anything you really are brain dead.

Ambien

It'd help if a user can help us out, I don't know how this wheelchair riding paraplegic got to this thread.

aNz

User is banned.
Ambien said:
It'd help if a user can help us out, I don't know how this wheelchair riding paraplegic got to this thread.
I too have this problem but its whatever, I'm just here to admire this roast.

cas

Ambien said:
Did you learn that word in health? Glad you're still in school.

Cred

You're only way to get it without paying would be getting a torrent. Not all torrents are malware, check how much seeds it has and read the comments. If it has a small description and a shit ton of seeds that looks unrealistic then dont download that. Make sure it has a big description with a realistic amount of seeds. If you're getting it on pirate bay get it from a user with a green or blue skull next to his name, that means he's trusted.

blast

Cred said:
You're only way to get it without paying would be getting a torrent. Not all torrents are malware, check how much seeds it has and read the comments. If it has a small description and a shit ton of seeds that looks unrealistic then dont download that. Make sure it has a big description with a realistic amount of seeds. If you're getting it on pirate bay get it from a user with a green or blue skull next to his name, that means he's trusted.
Couldn't have said it better myself. This is how I obtained it before I started paying for the Adobe CC. It's only $30 and definitely worth it.

cas

Cred said:

This thread is for retards only, we don't like your kind around here.

Reward

if your really struggling get boot camp on your mac and install windows

Hurt

If you look on TPB, someone has uploaded the entire CS6 Collection there. It's about 6GB and it's totally legit. I was sketched out at first, but it works amazing on my MacBook. Good luck!