• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Permed...

Pichu

Onyx user!
I just found out my account has been permantly banned by Jagex...
It was a 92 mage 10 hp account with 3 99s + high 80s in all skills.
100m bank...
Sent appeal,probably won't accept but kind of fucking pissed off atm.

Chill

You should not be able to access the account, that is fair on your behalf. Botting is clearly against the rules and Jagex have made that clear upon EOC.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Winter said:
You should not be able to access the account, that is fair on your behalf. Botting is clearly against the rules and Jagex have made that clear upon EOC.

Hopefully,they fall for my pathetic appeal.
I was planning to sell it.

Chill

Pichu said:
Hopefully,they fall for my pathetic appeal.
I was planning to sell it.

Before EOC i had a at firecape level 52, i got banned and reset because "it's not possible"

I then later signed onto my account and it was unbanned.

Pichu

Onyx user!
Winter said:
Before EOC i had a at firecape level 52, i got banned and reset because "it's not possible"

I then later signed onto my account and it was unbanned.

hopefully,i get the same luck.

Shadow

Power member.
Can someone explain to me what this "jagex" or whatever is? Is it like XBL and PSN and Steam?

Fusion

Onyx user!
Jagex aren't reading appeals, so you won't get your account back. They're currently doing a huge ban wave preparing for RuneScape 3 being released on the 22nd.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Well, you shouldn't be that pissed, you botted, your fault that you're banned lol.

It sucks, but yeah you knew you were gonna get banned sooner or later by botting.

Meww

User is banned.
Hahahahahahaha Fag, why did you get banned for botting? Lol! I've never been banned.

Brian

Power member.
Well you have to remember, you're B.o.t.t.i.n.g . There's ALWAYS a risk of getting banned, which is why you shouldn't have botted your main (assuming it was.) Unfortunately, not many appeals ever get accepted. I have a friend in the same situation, and he has yet to have any luck.

Deathcrow

Power member.
That sucks that you got banned but can't say you couldn't see it coming. At the very least you knew it was possible from the risk you were taking.

By the way you should join this new forum since we are trying to get all the people from RG back together.