• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PC or Mac?

PC or MAC

• PC

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Mac

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Azmaboy

So which do you like and why?

I personally like PC's because that's the only thing I've ever had. the gui is simply to understand and it's just comfortable with my needs.

Zangrefia

Onyx user!
I have both, and I run Windows on my mac because I play CS on it xD

i have both but i like mac, they look so smexy, but windows is better

Relapse

Onyx user!
Are we talking about computers or OS?

Andrew

Onyx user!
I like Windows because I'm used to it. I've used Macs in the past but I didn't really like it as much just because I had never used it before. It is a good OS and it's less likely that you get viruses but I just like my good old Windows 7. And I wouldn't like the fact I would have to download programs that had to be made for the Mac OS. =D

Plus Macs aren't as good for gaming...haha

Dervie

Onyx user!
I like Windows because that's what I grew up with, but Mac is also a nice OS in my opinion. I was planning to get a Mac Book sometime this month.

SpecialOps0

PC, mac can't do crap. PC Specs are are the best, the mac can't compare. The price of a mac to what you can get for the same in a Pc is ridiculous. If you want an overpriced P.O.S. (excuse me) for just logging in and doing some copy cat word files then be my guest. The mac has been copying the PC for years. Besides they say mac's can't get viruses...THEY CAN. I give them them because it's fun and they think they can't get them. The PC can run any file the mac can only run small horrible files. The only good games are for the PC and never come out for the mac. Simple enough the mac is for users who are completely new and will never use it, PC is for users who want to customize and do anything with their computer.

Mac sucks proven:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/5CEI9...p-content/uploads/2010/09/whynottobuyamac.png

The Apoc

Onyx user!
Yeah, I prefer Pc. It is partially because i did grow up using them as well but i have had my fair use of macs.

PC, used em since i got a computer :)
Ive used macs a few times but in my opinion they aren't as good

the_lol

Onyx user!
PC. Easier to install things, priate things and I don't understand linux/mac OS's.

WetRain

PC is better because they are more compatible to programs, unlike Mac. The biggest mistake Steve Jobs's company ever made.