• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Payment Proof] Join Social Monetizing Today! I just got PAID! [Payment Proof]

CrazySmurf

Hello everyone I would just like for you to know that you should join Social Monetizing today. I just received my first payout for just posting and referring people and just helping out a lot. Its a great forum lots of great Monetizing tuts and Social Engineering tuts and lots more. Here is how you earn points to get your $10 dollar payout. The money signs in this chart DOES NOT mean real cash it stands for SM dollars.

How do you earn points?
$ = SM Dollars

New Post $10.00
New Thread $20.00
New Poll $15.00
Per Character $0.01
Minimum Characters 15 Chars
New Registration $50.00
Per Poll Vote $5.00
Per Reply $2.00
Per PM Sent $1.00
Per Rate $0.05
Per Page View $0.00
Per Visit $0.10
Per Referral $5.00

Join Today Here

Payment Proof:

34jaq8z.png

CrazySmurf

Bumping thread.

Anyone interested in joining? I have full proof of the forum being legit paying you to post on the forum and to referrer people to the site. You earn points when your referral someone and they will start off with points for signing up. Its very easy to earn 10,000 MS Dollars to get your self some free money. Once you get to 10,000 SM Dollars you Pm The Owner your Paypal email and then donate all 10,000 SM Dollars to the Owner and she will pay you the $10.00 dollars threw Paypal. So just join up and see what its all about. Its easy money. You should join today and check it out for your self. You are able to get multi Payouts. Just earn the points.

CrazySmurf

Bumping my thread. Would like to see everyone atleast try it out. This chance to earn $10 dollars will be ending soon so join up and make some HQ post and referrer some friends to join also to earn your self a easy $10 dollars. So what do you say?

CrazySmurf

Sweet thanks a lot for joining. Would like to see some other members there. Thanks

Clockworkk

Dude you do realize bumping is agenst the rules,Its Low Quality,Spamming And annoying.

E-Book

Clockwork said:
Dude you do realize bumping is agenst the rules,Its Low Quality,Spamming And annoying.

I seriously laughed when you posted this. GTFO with your LQ posts too idiot.

CrazySmurf said:
Im not posting LQ post and Bumping isn't against the rules go look for your self. http://dark-forums.net/showthread.php?tid=37&highlight=Rules. Thanks

Don't listen to him. Also I signed up but got really busy, I might get back into it though.

CrazySmurf

Dude look at the times when I posted these.

Post #2: 09-03-2010, 08:18 PM

Post #3: 09-05-2010, 09:33 PM

Now lets get back on subject instead of trying to get off subject.

Kyle said:
Clockwork said:

I seriously laughed when you posted this. GTFO with your LQ posts too idiot.

CrazySmurf said:
Im not posting LQ post and Bumping isn't against the rules go look for your self. http://dark-forums.net/showthread.php?tid=37&highlight=Rules. Thanks

Don't listen to him. Also I signed up but got really busy, I might get back into it though.

Thanks and this wasn't LQ post or breaking any rules. This is before the forum started getting big. I was over here way before her was lol