• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Paying $80 for a semi

Spec Op

User is banned.
I have a good 4 letter for sake for around that price.
Kik me@EvenStronger.

upset

Power member.
Make sure to ask around to see what these psns are worth before droppin $80 on a 4 letter lol
Use a MM as well or deal onsite.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
You could probably get a decent OG, not just a Semi. Make sure to use a MM. I know someone on here knows how to fully secure PSN's.

DamnDaniel

This guy is a scammer i paid him $25 paypal to teach me how to jack kik acclunts but he scammed me. All he did was to give me a leaksource account with membership but he didnt tell me how to get kik. Please dont trust him

Mortality

User is banned.
DamnDaniel said:
This guy is a scammer i paid him $25 paypal to teach me how to jack kik acclunts but he scammed me. All he did was to give me a leaksource account with membership but he didnt tell me how to get kik. Please dont trust him
Sorry, but who are you? I think you're on the wrong thread

₆ ₆ ₆

DamnDaniel said:

this is actually quite funny holy shit.

Post a scam report with proof that it was him who scammed you (proof of his kik, the deal going through etc) and he will be banned.

DamnDaniel

Spoilt said:
this is actually quite funny holy shit.

Post a scam report with proof that it was him who scammed you (proof of his kik, the deal going through etc) and he will be banned.

Wrong person. Sorry i will delete comment now