• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Paul Walker Dead At 40.

Miles

User is banned.
I read he was the passenger (it was his friends' car) and they were doing a charity run.
I don't know if that's accurate or not, but so sad. He was a great actor and F&F will never be the same without him.

realgoon

User is banned.
check out what i just read on msn:

Walker was working on "Fast & Furious 7" at the time of his death. He also starred in the suspense drama, "Hours," which is set for release this month.

so, are they basically gonna remake fast and furious 7 with a new character or what are they gonna do? this fucking sucks.. i hope this is fake

Megaman

Onyx user!
Am I the only person who doesn't care that a movie isn't going to be the same, but more that somebody died and his charities are going to have a huge change? He was a great actor, there's no denying that but it's his impact on the world I'm more concerned about. Anyways, any death like this shouldn't happen, I expect the car to be under review because from what I read it was the cars fault.

Mace

Onyx user!
Megaman said:
Am I the only person who doesn't care that a movie isn't going to be the same, but more that somebody died and his charities are going to have a huge change? He was a great actor, there's no denying that but it's his impact on the world I'm more concerned about. Anyways, any death like this shouldn't happen, I expect the car to be under review because from what I read it was the cars fault.

I don't care about the movie, he was a huge impact to the world and his tragic death is very sad. All the good people who try to help the world die young.

realgoon

User is banned.
Mace said:
I don't care about the movie, he was a huge impact to the world and his tragic death is very sad. All the good people who try to help the world die young.

"The good die young" - Tupac

its true

Beyond

Power member.
Fast and Furious will never be the same, When I first heard the news, I thought it was a hoax... sadly it was not! Paul Walker, Vin Diesel and Tyrese Gibson were like the 'Big 3'! Loved seeing them in Fast and Furious! RIP Paul Walker.

Solar

Power member.
Fast and Furious should be the least of our concerns right now. What a tragedy this was to happen to such a talented, young actor and humanitarian at such an unexpected time. I extend my condolences to both him and his family.