• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request

MonsterTempt

Well let me keep this simple and basic.

When MMing for Early and said offsite user called Graduation

there was so much miscommunication and I didn't realize that Graduation was using two KIKs to impersonate early offsite, while he made @early believe I was in a conversation with him when in reality I wasn't. I was NEVER holding BTC as most people know i only use PP which should be obvious by now after all the trades i've done. when I asked Early on KIK (which wasn't actually him but Graduation impersonating) to PM me onsite to prove it was him, he had Early do it to make me think he was actually in the conversation but he wasn't so of course I thought nothing was wrong.

therefore his aim was to get me banned apparently, jamil can back up this statement, and I've explained this to @early he even said he'd take a KIK as compensation but @rude decided to be a dick and told him not to.

Welps there's my side of the story and I hope that @raptor or @philly can take a look at this and unban me hopefully, if you have any questions or concerns you can contact me on skype which I have you both added on, and if @philly sold BOTH my groups then I'd have to repurchase one cause I hate being group less.

Raptor

Power member.
I can confirm that @Early has advised that he fully supports the unbanning of @Monster, and that all perceived debts have been repaid.

Raptor

Power member.
Due to knowing what's gone on with this, I'm supporting this and unbanning.