• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: User-14288

Let me start by saying I'm not sure of the current format as I couldn't find that in this section, I'm sorry if I did it wrong.

Former User Name: @Slacker

Reason Four Ban: Unresolved Scam Reimbursement.

User effected: @Decoy

Brief Explanation: I offered a service to @Decoy, I was scammed out of his money. We agreed to a set time limit as to when he would receive his payments, I was unable to pay him back and as a result I was deservungly banned. I agree I was in the wrong for involving off site sources with on site deals.I admit despite my previous financial situation being bad, I should've communicated better with Decoy and worked things out. He was very patient and I regret this ever happening.

Side notes: I have filed for a pardon before, I was informed I needed to compensate the user for his loss and I would be allowed back on site. I am unable to reach Decoy as he was banned shortly after me. I have reached out to those I still have contact with asking for help obtaining communication with the user to pay him back. I offered to pay half of owed money to the site as a donation. 

I'm not proud or happy of what happened, I was always legit, never had Scam reports opened on me previously. I did behave ignorantly before as a member but did also calm down alot when my "temp Ban" was removed. I just want to come back and enjoy the site, the community and the good laughs we all used to have. 

I've never had an accepted Ban request or pardon request. I'm sincerely asking for one chance to prove my self. I did have a multy account and fear being fear caught onto it being me (@Frigid)

I'm willing to accept any conditions as long as they're reasonable.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Slacker.

Aim: Q_x

@Philly
@Fear
@Chill
You guys have either sold me items, bought my it tems, or borrowed MD funds and I've always been legit. Please over look my ignorant decisions from almost 2 .5 years ago..

Agony

discord: aguny
Maybe consider this. DWC for a year or however long it may be. FeaR?

Color

Agreed. Slacker should come back.